08-11-2017, 07:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im brand new to the jailbreak scene. so i bought a jailbreak ps3 recently and everything seems right, its a dex rebug on 4.80. only issue is when i try to sign in i get a error*80711008 (making a new account) is there a way around this? i seen some youtube videos that claim to fix it, i just wana make sure i know the right way.
08-11-2017, 08:09 PM #2
no idea what the issue is, don't think its an ip ban because I use a vpn and I changed ip's multiple times and get the same error
08-11-2017, 08:26 PM #3
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ilovepudding12 View Post
im brand new to the jailbreak scene. so i bought a jailbreak ps3 recently and everything seems right, its a dex rebug on 4.80. only issue is when i try to sign in i get a error*80711008 (making a new account) is there a way around this? i seen some youtube videos that claim to fix it, i just wana make sure i know the right way.

I'm getting the same error I've had my jailbreak forever I can sign into the account I already made long time ago but I can't make a new one because I get the same error code you have
08-11-2017, 08:46 PM #4
Originally posted by Luigi420 View Post
I'm getting the same error I've had my jailbreak forever I can sign into the account I already made long time ago but I can't make a new one because I get the same error code you have

Interesting that this is happening at same time that spoof for Vita got patched...
08-11-2017, 09:29 PM #5
Essencial
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ilovepudding12 View Post
im brand new to the jailbreak scene. so i bought a jailbreak ps3 recently and everything seems right, its a dex rebug on 4.80. only issue is when i try to sign in i get a error*80711008 (making a new account) is there a way around this? i seen some youtube videos that claim to fix it, i just wana make sure i know the right way.

It's been happening to a lot people included myself I literally just waited it out and now it's finally working.
08-11-2017, 09:54 PM #6
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Essencial View Post
It's been happening to a lot people included myself I literally just waited it out and now it's finally working.

How long did you wait? I'll try it again tonight and see also I can't even get onto my account management on my account I already have so I get the error code for account management and I get it when trying to make a new account or use a existing account on the setup.. i really don't know what's wrong I can play online fine on my account I already have.. I'm on Rebug 4.65 Dex. A week ago things were fine but now idk what's wrong and I haven't messed with any kind setting or anything...
08-11-2017, 10:10 PM #7
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
Well idk what Happened I tired making a new account just now and it let me...so idk what was wrong maybe give it a few hours and try idk
08-11-2017, 10:16 PM #8
Essencial
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Luigi420 View Post
How long did you wait? I'll try it again tonight and see also I can't even get onto my account management on my account I already have so I get the error code for account management and I get it when trying to make a new account or use a existing account on the setup.. i really don't know what's wrong I can play online fine on my account I already have.. I'm on Rebug 4.65 Dex. A week ago things were fine but now idk what's wrong and I haven't messed with any kind setting or anything...

Maybe about 4 to 5 hours I tried again and it worked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo