11-06-2017, 05:25 AM #1
Devious
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so im on rebug 4.70 d rex and i spoofed to 4.81 using the sen enabler now when my ps3 boots up it gets stuck not loading the users to get on :/
11-08-2017, 11:02 PM #11
i had this problem awhile back i just reinstalled my firmware takes like 1 to 2mins to reinstall and it worked fine Smile
11-11-2017, 11:01 AM #12
MessinBound
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Devious View Post
so i just updated in recovery to 4.81 d rex what do i need to do to get online safely without being instantly banned and so fourth?

Sorry for the late reply, Yes install via Recovery and once installed go to Rebug toolbox (install latest via Install Package Files> System storage) make sure the following settings are enabled:

System Mode: Normal
Debug Menu Type: DEX
Toggle XMB CFW Settings: Enabled
Toggle Host Information on XMB: Enabled (optional)
Toggle COBRA Mode: Enabled
Toggle PS2 Emulator: COBRA
Toggle webMAN: Enabled (IS A MUST)

Then once thats done reboot, and navigate to webMAN Games> webMAN Setup. Scroll down to "Change idps and psid in lv2 memory at startup" (Here is where you change or spoof you CID) replace your console ID and PSID here if you are using a different CID to your original, then tick both the IDPS and PSID tick box to the left of it (This enables the entered CID and PSID)

Then scroll to the bottom then press the save button and then restart the console by clicking on the highlighted and underline here button.

and then you are done, webMAN deletes home brew history when emulating a game so its like PSNinja. (to my knowledge)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo