01-01-2018, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just bought a ps3 jailbreak when i received it i could not get a signal to my tv i reset it holding the power button and it finally started. I was on it for about 10 minutes then it seemed to have froze the screen was blurry and it was not detecting me using the controller. I just went to tirn it back on and again saying no signal it detects that its hooked up to hdmi but no picture. So i guess theres two problems. Also the dan seems to be running high. Ive been trying to contact the person i bought it from but im not getting any response. If anyone can help or has a idea id be very greatful even willing to send them something for there time. Ive been very patient but now ive had it. Any advice would be huge im stuck with a jailbroke ps3 and cant use it. Tganx alot
08-24-2018, 01:46 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Mawise1 View Post
Hey guys just bought a ps3 jailbreak when i received it i could not get a signal to my tv i reset it holding the power button and it finally started. I was on it for about 10 minutes then it seemed to have froze the screen was blurry and it was not detecting me using the controller. I just went to tirn it back on and again saying no signal it detects that its hooked up to hdmi but no picture. So i guess theres two problems. Also the dan seems to be running high. Ive been trying to contact the person i bought it from but im not getting any response. If anyone can help or has a idea id be very greatful even willing to send them something for there time. Ive been very patient but now ive had it. Any advice would be huge im stuck with a jailbroke ps3 and cant use it. Tganx alot

Did you fix your issue? If not feel free to DM me and ill try to help you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo