11-28-2019, 01:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, so I got bored of ps4 and decided to plat some of my old ps3 games, but dont have any save datas (tried to jailbreak my ps3 didnt work and all my data gone).
Well I have this game Resident Evil ORC, which I didnt touch since 2017, and wanted to play again, think is there this really wierd timestamp trophy stuff Im scared to touch:

https://prnt.sc/q3cux4

I maybe (cant remember) got a save data before for the borin trophies one, and so I got the 'Great Sucess' before the 'Awesome faceown In Labs'.
How screw am I?

Read here around the forum something about deleting my psnprofile acc then redo the timestamps, then register again.
Already got 2 strikes due to a savedata (the first time I tried xD)
If I play offline without sycn the trophioes will it help? would be great to fix my other 2 plats.
Any help pls? Thx in advance
11-28-2019, 02:13 PM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by AikenTho View Post
Hello, so I got bored of ps4 and decided to plat some of my old ps3 games, but dont have any save datas (tried to jailbreak my ps3 didnt work and all my data gone).
Well I have this game Resident Evil ORC, which I didnt touch since 2017, and wanted to play again, think is there this really wierd timestamp trophy stuff Im scared to touch:

https://prnt.sc/q3cux4

I maybe (cant remember) got a save data before for the borin trophies one, and so I got the 'Great Sucess' before the 'Awesome faceown In Labs'.
How screw am I?

Read here around the forum something about deleting my psnprofile acc then redo the timestamps, then register again.
Already got 2 strikes due to a savedata (the first time I tried xD)
If I play offline without sycn the trophioes will it help? would be great to fix my other 2 plats.
Any help pls? Thx in advance

To re-do your timestamps, you need to have CFW or HEN on your PS3 (older models = CFW, and newer models = HEN),
so you can FTP your trophy folder(s) to and from the PS3

Anyways....

Yeah, you'll get flagged on PSNProfiles, and will be removed from the leader boards
(You will still have your Forum account, so you can join boost sessions)

Get yourself an account on Exophase. You should be safe with your dodgy trophy timestamps there

I have ton loads from about 10 different games (CODs BF's etc), and I'm still on Exophases leader boards

I only use PSNProfiles for boost sessions and post my new shiny Plats etc

The following user thanked Reidso for this useful post:

AikenTho
11-29-2019, 07:56 AM #3
Só the re-register psnprofiles acc is not a thing? What a shame. Thank for answering.
11-29-2019, 10:03 AM #4
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by AikenTho View Post
Só the re-register psnprofiles acc is not a thing? What a shame. Thank for answering.

Going by your main post, I thought you hadn't synced those trophies yet,
and I meant you'll get flagged if you intend to do so

But if you manage to CFW/HEN your PS3, you have a fighting chance to fix them

If you haven't been removed from the PSNProfiles leader boards,
then you should be able to delete your account: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

But like I have mentioned before.... Exophase Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo