07-17-2014, 02:55 AM #1
SonS_PotatoS
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was messing with my ps3 and went into ps3ita manager and went to control fan and restored the settings, but after that I got a yellow light but my ps3 still worked, so I turned it off and on. When I tur end it on it got a yellow light a couple minutes later but still worked, so I turned it off and it was flashing green yellow red over and over as it turned off. It still works but it has the yellow light. Is this the ylod and is there an easy fix to this?

The following user thanked SonS_PotatoS for this useful post:

saudxd9
07-17-2014, 03:52 AM #2
SonS_PotatoS
I am error
I switched my fan mode from payload to Syscon, was that all I had to do, or am I still in danger of ylod, cuz now I don't get a yellow light
07-17-2014, 03:56 AM #3
Try go and buy new thermal paste , I believe it wasn't because you messed with it , it need new thermal paste , Open the ps3 completely and in the motherboard there should be two metal squares , look at thme and check if the thermal paste is good Smile
07-17-2014, 05:26 AM #4
Originally posted by PotatoS View Post
I switched my fan mode from payload to Syscon, was that all I had to do, or am I still in danger of ylod, cuz now I don't get a yellow light
Yes that what you have to to do but i would keep it on for the temp to go down
07-17-2014, 05:40 AM #5
SonS_PotatoS
I am error
Wouldn't keeping it on make the temp go up?
08-27-2014, 12:02 AM #6
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lol i remember when that happen to me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo