07-28-2014, 04:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im trying to connect my ps4 control and it keeps saying "Incorrect Passkey", Need help
07-29-2014, 10:38 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by BeatzYo View Post
Im trying to connect my ps4 control and it keeps saying "Incorrect Passkey", Need help

Did you update your PS3 firmware to the latest?

Have you try this?

1. Use your Ps3 controller ( DS3) to navigate through the menu. * Alternatively you can use the Ds4 while plug in but you will have to unplug it for step 4.

2. Under "Accessory Settings", select "Manage Bluetooth Devices"

3. Select "Register New Device" then start scanning

4. While the PS3 is scanning Make sure the Ds4 is not plugged in, press and hold the share button and PS button on the DS4 at the same time until it starts blinking * To note at first if you have your PS4 plugged in and the controller already register to the PS4 it will turn on the Ps4 system and register to that so just keep the Share button and PS button press down and it will eventually turn off in about 5-6 sec then starts flickering.

5. The PS3 should then see the controller from there. The DS4 is going to show up as a "Wireless Controller"

6. Once selected, the registration is complete | *Remember to press The option button or (Triangle) while having the controller selected in the menu to connect the device.

7. Pressing the PS button on the DS4 will now turn the controller on while in use with the Ps3, the LED will light up white while it's on

To note the vibration function Does not work nor does the PS button reported from various users. Some other function may not work in game nor does the headphone jack work so in terms at the end the Ps3 does not fully supports the DS4 controller in all function aspects.

Credit goes to shafiggy16 from Reddit for the find and instruction and everyone else. To note I change some instruction as it was wrong and unclear or did not work. You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 07-29-2014 at 10:41 AM.

The following user thanked ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

BeatzYo
08-09-2014, 02:09 AM #3
Hi everyone,
Talking about the updates I am trying to add a USB mod on my ps3 for payday2 and I keep getting a patch error that's says my data is incorrect. Says the Version needs to be 1.03 or higher. And it also costed me all of my game progression. Does anyone have any advise or methods of correcting?
Thank you for your help and site.
Last edited by tommy1214Gunner ; 08-09-2014 at 02:20 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo