08-07-2014, 03:55 PM #1
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys my ps3 is on 4.46.1 d-rex i need a debug eboot to use rtm tools with tmapi can anyone give me a debug eboot and tell me where i must put it? Thanks a lot !
08-08-2014, 11:11 PM #11
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by nanokeks View Post
Dude i get a problem if i want use a rtm tool on my dex ps3 comes a error i need ps3tmapi_ddl where i get that shit mate ?

ps3tmapi_dll is a file which runs the rtm tool and it needs to be in the folder where the rtm is located if its not there try to find an rtm with that in, what is it your trying to real time mod on dude

The following user thanked CHIPPADONK for this useful post:

nanokeks
08-08-2014, 11:16 PM #12
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by CHIPPADONK View Post
ps3tmapi_dll is a file which runs the rtm tool and it needs to be in the folder where the rtm is located if its not there try to find an rtm with that in, what is it your trying to real time mod on dude

Yea bro i'm tryin to rtm and the ps3tampi_dll is also in the rtm file but it doesn't let start if i open the tool and click on connect it shows me a error " ps3tmapi_dll is not found but i have it on my folder dude
08-09-2014, 12:51 AM #13
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Yea bro i'm tryin to rtm and the ps3tampi_dll is also in the rtm file but it doesn't let start if i open the tool and click on connect it shows me a error " ps3tmapi_dll is not found but i have it on my folder dude

what windows are you running on mate if your on windows 7 the follow this my computer then click local drive c: then Program Files (x86)\SN Systems\PS3\bin and then copy and paste the ps3tmapi.dll over to the rtm tool hope it works man

nanokeks
08-09-2014, 02:42 AM #14
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
what windows are you running on mate if your on windows 7 the follow this my computer then click local drive c: then Program Files (x86)\SN Systems\PS3\bin and then copy and paste the ps3tmapi.dll over to the rtm tool hope it works man

Dont find x86??
08-09-2014, 02:46 AM #15
Mawndo
Do a barrel roll!
have you tried ccapi 2.5
08-09-2014, 08:26 AM #16
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Dont find x86??

you should have 2 program file folders look in both of them for SN SYSTEMS mate if not then you need to install prodg target manager and debugger if you dont already have them m8

nanokeks
08-09-2014, 10:38 AM #17
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
you should have 2 program file folders look in both of them for SN SYSTEMS mate if not then you need to install prodg target manager and debugger if you dont already have them m8

Bro i dont have it i installed target prod manager but not debugger i will also install debugger mate but target mangaer wont. Let me connect ;( and if i want to connect the dex tool it say now a other error not the error "ps3tmapi_net.dll bro on dex is modding very hard for me and thank you answering my questions always mate Winky Winky
08-09-2014, 10:39 AM #18
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Mawndo View Post
have you tried ccapi 2.5

Yeaa i'm doing it always with ccapi 2.50
08-09-2014, 08:04 PM #19
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
I fixed tmapi problem but now i get a new problem if i click on conect it showas a JIT error man and i installed KIWI MODZ tool if i click on dex and connect it says connected if i click on atach it doesnt attached whether i have open my ccapi2.50 and its connected but none of them fu**king tool work hate rtm on dex on cex it was more simple :( switching back to cex?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo