08-07-2014, 03:55 PM #1
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys my ps3 is on 4.46.1 d-rex i need a debug eboot to use rtm tools with tmapi can anyone give me a debug eboot and tell me where i must put it? Thanks a lot !
08-07-2014, 04:05 PM #2
Originally posted by nanokeks View Post
Yo guys my ps3 is on 4.46.1 d-rex i need a debug eboot to use rtm tools with tmapi can anyone give me a debug eboot and tell me where i must put it? Thanks a lot !

Each game requires their own debug eboot. You can either make your own or google for a premade one.
08-07-2014, 04:57 PM #3
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Each game requires their own debug eboot. You can either make your own or google for a premade one.

I found one for cod mw3. Thanks much !
08-07-2014, 05:57 PM #4
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Yo guys my ps3 is on 4.46.1 d-rex i need a debug eboot to use rtm tools with tmapi can anyone give me a debug eboot and tell me where i must put it? Thanks a lot !

in order for use the debug eboot with tmapi you may come across a problem that i did and was putting it in the wrong folder in order for the debug eboot to work with tmapi go to: dev_hdd0/game/bles or blus folder/PS3 GAME/USRDIR. then drag the eboot over to that folder DO NOT PUT IT IN THE FOLDER GAMES OTHERWISE IT WONT ATTACH WHEN TRYING TO RTM WITH TMAPI. (i had this problem the other day and it was a real pain in the ass but hope this works for you dude Smile

The following user thanked CHIPPADONK for this useful post:

nanokeks
08-07-2014, 06:53 PM #5
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by CHIPPADONK View Post
in order for use the debug eboot with tmapi you may come across a problem that i did and was putting it in the wrong folder in order for the debug eboot to work with tmapi go to: dev_hdd0/game/bles or blus folder/PS3 GAME/USRDIR. then drag the eboot over to that folder DO NOT PUT IT IN THE FOLDER GAMES OTHERWISE IT WONT ATTACH WHEN TRYING TO RTM WITH TMAPI. (i had this problem the other day and it was a real pain in the ass but hope this works for you dude Smile

Yea bro i do that in the right folder Winky Winky but thank you much to tellin me that i apreciate dude Smile
08-07-2014, 07:08 PM #6
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Yea bro i do that in the right folder Winky Winky but thank you much to tellin me that i apreciate dude Smile

no worries dude just thought id let ya know as i couldnt find a fix for about 2days lol but hope it all runs smoothly for ya man

nanokeks
08-08-2014, 01:13 AM #7
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
no worries dude just thought id let ya know as i couldnt find a fix for about 2days lol but hope it all runs smoothly for ya man

Yea bro all is ok but i must buy a new laptop to test rtm tmapi dont have a laptop dude hope the modding tools will work with tmapi on dex have also a debug eboot
08-08-2014, 08:36 AM #8
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
you can pick em up cheap enough now mate i payed £10.00 for my sony vaio and not once has it ever let me down lol runs really smooth check out ebay or places like that for bargains mate good luck
Last edited by CHIPPADONK ; 08-08-2014 at 08:39 AM.

nanokeks
08-08-2014, 04:27 PM #9
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer
you can pick em up cheap enough now mate i payed £10.00 for my sony vaio and not once has it ever let me down lol runs really smooth check out ebay or places like that for bargains mate good luck

Wow good price thx mate
08-08-2014, 11:07 PM #10
nanokeks
Pokemon Trainer

Dude i get a problem if i want use a rtm tool on my dex ps3 comes a error i need ps3tmapi_ddl where i get that shit mate ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo