08-09-2014, 05:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have cfw spoofer for DEX 4.55 But the thing is the PUPUDATE file is no good can anyone give me the good one for DEX Jailbreak? what it wood do is when i wood go to make a user it say connection timed out its not my Internet for sure i know
08-13-2014, 08:10 AM #2
First, get cfw setup v4 form the ps3ita team, get the ps3ita manager v 1.62 unoffical, run cfw setup and spoof to 4.60, run the manager, quit it. Now try again. there's no updatefile for 4.60 spoof...
08-13-2014, 08:23 AM #3
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by thatcoolguy1111 View Post
i have cfw spoofer for DEX 4.55 But the thing is the PUPUDATE file is no good can anyone give me the good one for DEX Jailbreak? what it wood do is when i wood go to make a user it say connection timed out its not my Internet for sure i know

Wood? Jesus >:( When you spoof a console you don't use a ps3 pupdatfile because version spoofers are package files. Pup files are only used in system updates. The most that a spoofer would do if it didn't work is give you an error code. I have no clue what you're trying to do, but if you want to spoof you will need to find a 4.60 version spoofer (pkg file) that is compatible with your firmware.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo