08-10-2014, 08:18 AM #1
exo_imunity
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After I tried to update to ps3ita 4.55 dex, now my ps3 won't read my HDMI and start up.
Can anyone help?
08-10-2014, 10:56 AM #2
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by imunity View Post
After I tried to update to ps3ita 4.55 dex, now my ps3 won't read my HDMI and start up.
Can anyone help?

does your ps3 turn on though if so keep hold of the power button it will beep once keep hold of it still then it will beep again after the second beep let go and your hdmi settings should come up hope this helps
08-10-2014, 11:19 AM #3
SU44K8
Suffocate
After I tried to update to ps3ita 4.55 dex, now my ps3 won't read my HDMI and start up.
Can anyone help?

Originally posted by CHIPPADONK View Post
does your ps3 turn on though if so keep hold of the power button it will beep once keep hold of it still then it will beep again after the second beep let go and your hdmi settings should come up hope this helps

^^ What he said. But you can only have one source of output plugged in to your PS3 when you do this. Just hold the power button while the system is off until it beeps twice.
08-10-2014, 06:15 PM #4
exo_imunity
Bounty hunter
Yeah I've tried both. And it still says no signal. Idk what's going on
08-10-2014, 08:14 PM #5
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
can you get in to the recovery menu by holding the power button till it beeps 3 times then press it again wen the console shuts down so you hear another beep and then a double beep together if not try that and then hit restore default settings
08-10-2014, 08:37 PM #6
exo_imunity
Bounty hunter
can you get in to the recovery menu by holding the power button till it beeps 3 times then press it again wen the console shuts down so you hear another beep and then a double beep together if not try that and then hit restore default settings

Won't even let me go into recovery.
I just had the ylod fixed and after I tried updating it, it now won't detect the hdmi
08-10-2014, 10:48 PM #7
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Won't even let me go into recovery.
I just had the ylod fixed and after I tried updating it, it now won't detect the hdmi

have you tried av (red,yellow,white) lead to see if that works
08-11-2014, 05:48 AM #8
exo_imunity
Bounty hunter
have you tried av (red,yellow,white) lead to see if that works

Yep. Tried both. I think its the connections between the HDMI and the TV that won't work.
08-11-2014, 10:29 AM #9
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
If the person who fixed your ylod kept the heat on the board for 2 long he could of damaged a chip on your board causing the output video to not show I have never come across a problem like that after I fixed my own ylod so I can't suggest any other options unless nextgenupdate members can suggest anything else to you dude sorry I couldn't help and hope you get your console working again soon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo