03-12-2015, 06:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since Sunday, March 8, 2015, I have been experiencing issues signing in and STAYING signed in. It takes about 20 seconds to sign into PSN, sometimes longer, and sometimes it just fails altogether with an Error 80710102. Say I do magically sign in somehow, I get about 3 minutes of online access before my friends see me sign out, and then 2 more minutes till I actually sign out. (If I'm on XMB, I sign out, if in-game, the PS3 just freezes.) Basically, 3 minutes into me being online, my friends see me go offline, yet I'm still online, and then 2 minutes later, I'm forced offline or freeze. Now, if I sign out myself after they see me sign out, I still have online access (talking to them, playing game) before freeze.

Now, on Monday, March 9, 2015 I was able to host Whitewater lobby on BO2 for about 2 or so hours without interruption -- no signing out, no freeze -- nothing. I decided to get off for a few hours till later that night, and then I noticed the error happening. Since then, it has gotten worse and worse. I average about 5-7 minutes of online before I get signed out or freeze. I've done internet connection test, and my ip and internet result in 'success' instantly, but psn takes about 20 seconds or fails. So, after much consideration, I decided to switch from Habib 4.66 w/ 4.70 spoof to 4.50 ita w/ 4.70 spoof, hoping it would solve my problems. Nope.

So, I figured PSN is the problem and that they're being attacked or having outages or something, so I went to check You must login or register to view this content., and lo and behold, many other people were having the same issues: 'Can't sign in', 'Keep getting signed out'. And it's only been increasing as the days go by. Sunday and Monday, huge amount of users, Tuesday, only 3 people, Wednesday, again, huge surge. I've reset my router, I've changed firmwares, I switched from ethernet to wireless and back. But seeing that there's a large segment of people around the world facing the issue, but nobody I know or anybody on here facing the difficulties, is troublesome. I can't tell whether it's a Sony problem, or a dns issue. If it's really my internet's problem, the why are 300+ people facing the same problem? Does somebody know a fix? My internet works just fine, dns as well, and this issue only started since Sunday.

Does anybody have a real solution, or do I have to wait this out? I've tried DMZ in the past, and it always caused me to lag/sign out. I can't play online anymore, so I really need help. :cry:

EDIT: I will try to follow one user's instructions and use '1472' for MTU. Maybe it will work? I'll report back, I guess.

EDIT 2: Setting '1472' for MTU increased online access to 10 minutes, then I was signed out. Each time I get signed out with that D23 error, if I try signing back in, I get the 102 error.
Last edited by Frosty ; 03-12-2015 at 07:05 AM.

The following user groaned Frosty for this awful post:

Esker
03-13-2015, 07:04 AM #2
Bump. :(
03-13-2015, 11:45 PM #3
I reset router. Now I get signed out with 80028ED4 error. Crying
03-16-2015, 12:50 AM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by TooFrost View Post
I reset router. Now I get signed out with 80028ED4 error. Crying

Wth is this wickery
03-16-2015, 12:56 AM #5
Originally posted by BestDealer View Post
Wth is this wickery

I fixed it this morning by switching to rebug and using only senenabler...removed vsh and all the spoofs, blah blah, and it worked. I was able to play flawlessly, even mod. I later tried around 3PM EST, and the error came back as the D23 one. And I can't sign in unless I do connection test. :cry:
03-16-2015, 01:19 AM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
I fixed it this morning by switching to rebug and using only senenabler...removed vsh and all the spoofs, blah blah, and it worked. I was able to play flawlessly, even mod. I later tried around 3PM EST, and the error came back as the D23 one. And I can't sign in unless I do connection test. :cry:

Unless connection test?
03-16-2015, 01:54 AM #7
Unless connection test?

You know, go into network connection test in ps3 settings? If I do that and PSN shows success, then I can sign in for 10 mins before being signed out. :(
03-16-2015, 02:33 AM #8
Best Mate
Dark Knight
You know, go into network connection test in ps3 settings? If I do that and PSN shows success, then I can sign in for 10 mins before being signed out. :(

What's your internet speed?
03-16-2015, 02:51 AM #9
What's your internet speed?

Crap Smile But I've never had this problem until this week.
03-16-2015, 03:08 AM #10
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Crap Smile But I've never had this problem until this week.

Hmmmmm , how bad is the speed? Any speed change?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo