05-01-2015, 04:40 AM #1
xBlackModder
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Keep Telling Me Im Giving them the wrong serial code im tryna recovery my account and like most i used a fake email its the right ps3 dumb question!But by changing my cid and my mac a while back is that the reason its saying that?

The following user thanked xBlackModder for this useful post:

zshred
05-01-2015, 06:04 AM #2
Originally posted by xBlackModder View Post
Sony Keep Telling Me Im Giving them the wrong serial code im tryna recovery my account and like most i used a fake email its the right ps3 dumb question!But by changing my cid and my mac a while back is that the reason its saying that?

It's possible. A cid is meant to be used on only one console, so perhaps the cid contains reference to it serial of origin? Your guess is as good as mine.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

xBlackModder
05-01-2015, 07:39 PM #3
xBlackModder
Little One
I Know Its Just Sucks That My Brother Use an Email That belongs To Someone Else.
05-06-2015, 09:39 PM #4
Exploited
Award Winner
Sony Keep Telling Me Im Giving them the wrong serial code im tryna recovery my account and like most i used a fake email its the right ps3 dumb question!But by changing my cid and my mac a while back is that the reason its saying that?

sucks that it has to be the serial number of the ps3 the account was created on.
05-08-2015, 02:59 AM #5
xBlackModder
Little One
ikr my mut team was beast
05-08-2015, 03:14 AM #6
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]

I must say that working over the phone with Sony is a pain in the ass so I will give you my recommendation. Enzo

If you can remember the email on the account you can create a real email with the same name and get the details sent to it Winky Winky

Ex if I used the fake email:
Email: [email][email protected][/email]

I could go to gmail and make an email with the EXACT same name

and go to sony entertainment network website and request a password reset to that email..

Now if you used an email like [email][email protected][/email] you're prolly not getting it back cuz wtf is poopmail
Last edited by zshred ; 05-08-2015 at 03:16 AM.
05-08-2015, 03:24 AM #7
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
say goodbye to the account.
05-10-2015, 05:47 AM #8
xBlackModder
Little One
i Have And Im On ps4 Now My jb usb ports dont work anymore so imma just replace them and the bluray and sell it
05-10-2015, 05:49 AM #9
Synergy
Big Daddy
Yep whatever CID you had on is the serial number the see. Happened to me before also, I was getting mad when they kept saying it was invalid.
05-10-2015, 05:58 AM #10
xBlackModder
Little One
ikr i slipped up and called that women a bitch lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo