06-22-2010, 02:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); haha70 has a post called WET platnum and im gonna point out now that in his .rar file he stole my wet chapter game saves and gives credit to 2 other guys who had nothing to do with my wet chapter trophy files. They are clearly stolen from me cuz
1. u couldnt find chapter saves anywhere until i took the time to make each of them one by one.
2. all of the chapters saves he posted start at the same checkpoints i have mine at, coincidence? i think not
3. someone says on his thread that chapter 7 isnt working which was also said for mine, another coincidence? yea right. he doesnt even know how to get the chapter 7 to work cuz yes it does indeed work. if u read my thread u will find the solution here but no where on his.

my post was released before his btw so hes just spaming reposting something thats already been posted and his post should be closed. even the other saves were posted already so hes getting undeserved rep for other peoples work. Im not picking a fight here, but i dont want someone giving credit to other people from work i did, especially when its my first contribution

Hello ngu this is my first time contributing but i think people will like this. i took the time to create these game saves for each chapter, they are all at the end of the chapter so u will either instantly get the trophy or have to finish the chapter. wont be hard tho cuz they are all at the checkpoint nearest to the end. only chapter that doesnt have a checkpoint is chapter 11 but i put it on easy and its one of those car levels should be a breeze. another thing to know is that there is no game save for the trophy to kill 3 people at the same time but a good level to get this trophy easy is chapter 8 at the gatling part. please rep me if this helped, i will also post a link to rud3bo7's "All working trophy hacks", he has save files for all the other WET trophies that work very well for us/eu. rep me if u like my chapter trophy saves, rep rud3bo7 on his post if u like his saves

Instructions
1.download
2.extract
3.replace all files in chapter 1 folder with the ones in your save data
4.upload it back to your ps3 (overwrite it when it asks) load up get trophy
5. repeat with other chapters

*if u feel the need to flame dont comment at all , its my first post cut me some slack :p

Wet Chapter save files
You must login or register to view this content.

All Working Trophy Hacks Thread
You must login or register to view this content.

Edit:not only does chapter 4 give u that chapters trophy but it also gives u Impulse buyer, Revolver Onslaught, Shotgun Wallop, Full-Auto Frenzy, Cutting Edge Combat, Guns dont kill People..., Turret-Syndrome. just defeat the rat to beat the chapter.

Dont skip ending cutscene for chapters 1 and 8 or it wont give u trophy
Last edited by lucushadow ; 07-14-2010 at 07:45 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to lucushadow for this useful post:

belfastguy, cireland84, Cooler, HM.198, king_6ar8, Kokirikeru, Man of Steel, MARY JANE, mosiko6, necromorph7, nomansland, pap0024, popteodor, ps3user_ngu, reptil-1997, Santiago1970, Shabiku, simmo_316, stylewalker, TheForce, ThirdCoast, trophymodlover, tylerthegr8, ZBlacktt
06-22-2010, 06:19 PM #11
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by Man
I am testing them once I unlock my next trophy. Not all, but one or two just to make sure they are EU compatible.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I just tried the chapter four save, as it's supposed to unlock more than one and got..

Impulse Buyer, Revolver Onslaught, Shtogun Wallop, Full Auto Frenzy, Cutting Edge Combat, Guns Don't Kill People and Turrent Syndrome. It seems that the save automatically pops any weapon kill saves that have already been unlocked. I got these from just sliding and shooting.

For those interested, I have the EU BLES00707 version. So I can confirm that these do work.

Also just popped Monkey Curious, Monkey Addict and Monkey Obsessed, plus Scorpio when I started using a sword.

So if you include these saves then its platinum set Smile
06-22-2010, 06:20 PM #12
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
too bad i already played through chapter 7 legit :embarrassed: oh well

oh, i reuploaded the rar with a working chapter 7, thx for telling me it wasnt working Smile
06-22-2010, 06:21 PM #13
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
I have no idea if it's a platinum set yet. That one save unlocked 12/41 at 20% so I'll go through the rest and see if plat can be gotten with saves.
06-22-2010, 06:30 PM #14
my saves combined with rud3bo7's saves will get u a platnum. the rest of the trophies that my saves dont unlock are unlocked in his saves, except for the Group therapy trophy but u can go to chapter 4 or 8 and get it easy with the gatling gun part of those missions. its possible to get it on another chapters gatling gun part too, i saw one another good gatling gun spot but i forgot what chapter. i just stick with chapter 8
06-22-2010, 07:07 PM #15
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
The fact that one is missable is a good reason to go through the trophies. You did great work, but if one can be missed, then it needs to be double checked to make sure that two aren't, or three.

As a result, any that are missable, can have their own dedicated save making the entire game platinum by save.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

If anyone is having a problem with the Chapter 7 save, make sure you delete the two PARAM files before you copy them onto your USB drive.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

There is also no Chapter 9 save.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by lucushadow View Post
my saves combined with rud3bo7's saves will get u a platnum. the rest of the trophies that my saves dont unlock are unlocked in his saves, except for the Group therapy trophy but u can go to chapter 4 or 8 and get it easy with the gatling gun part of those missions. its possible to get it on another chapters gatling gun part too, i saw one another good gatling gun spot but i forgot what chapter. i just stick with chapter 8

There is no chapter 9 save.
06-22-2010, 07:45 PM #16
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
this is a platinum set i never actually obtained any trophies legit for WET except a couple that Now have saves including Group Therapy That I uploaded

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Man
The fact that one is missable is a good reason to go through the trophies. You did great work, but if one can be missed, then it needs to be double checked to make sure that two aren't, or three.

As a result, any that are missable, can have their own dedicated save making the entire game platinum by save.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

If anyone is having a problem with the Chapter 7 save, make sure you delete the two PARAM files before you copy them onto your USB drive.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

just finish chapter 8 and continue, Chapter 9 is just a car mission so its very short
06-22-2010, 09:40 PM #17
Originally posted by Man

i know theres no 9, this is because its already in another post i didnt wanna repost something thats already posted but i gave a link to it. its in the All Working Trophy Hacks thread but i could do a chapter 9 if anyone wants me to
06-22-2010, 09:49 PM #18
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by lucushadow View Post
i know theres no 9, this is because its already in another post i didnt wanna repost something thats already posted but i gave a link to it. its in the All Working Trophy Hacks thread but i could do a chapter 9 if anyone wants me to

I think it is best you do a 9. I would also recommend you update your 7 save by removing the PARAM files just to stop people from having issues. The reason I suggest this is because others, like me, may not know there is a chapter 9 save plus the modification to the chapter 7 save should help stop people making the mistake I did (by accidentally copying the PARAM files and thinking chapter 7 never worked.

This way you'd have a complete zip file of all chapters being credited to you. I think I just did chapter 8 to 9 with your save, and didn't get the 9 trophy.
Last edited by Man of Steel ; 06-22-2010 at 09:54 PM.
06-22-2010, 09:51 PM #19
Originally posted by Man
I think it is best you do a 9. I would also recommend you update your 7 save by removing the PARAM files just to stop people from having issues. The reason I suggest this is because others, like me, may not know there is a chapter 9 save plus the modification to the chapter 7 save should help stop people making the mistake I did (by accidentally copying the PARAM files and thinking chapter 7 never worked.

This way you'd have a complete zip file of all chapters being credited to you.

yea i just deleted the params, i made a 9 let me know if it works
Last edited by lucushadow ; 06-22-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo