08-30-2010, 03:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the Master Researcher trophy save (US). All you have to do when you load up is snap a picture of the Brute splicer and freeze him up with winter blast and kill him for the trophy.

This is my first time contributing to the site so hopefully this helps someone as this is the only trophy I needed for platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ThirdCoast ; 08-30-2010 at 05:19 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ThirdCoast for this useful post:

jedt, thehobliks, ZBlacktt
08-30-2010, 03:32 PM #2
says file is temporally unavailable
08-30-2010, 03:40 PM #3
that's strange, it was fine when i clicked on it earlier... I don't know maybe I did something wrong it is my first time using megaupload I'll see if I can fix it

EDIT: just clicked on it again and it's ready for downloading.

Oh btw this is a US save
Last edited by ThirdCoast ; 08-30-2010 at 03:43 PM.
08-31-2010, 06:34 AM #4
thehobliks
Do a barrel roll!
awesome it works, now all we need is look at you hacker and then all the single player us hacks will be posted
08-31-2010, 10:54 PM #5
thanks m8:bro:
09-29-2010, 05:31 PM #6
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by ThirdCoast View Post
Hey guys here is the Master Researcher trophy save (US). All you have to do when you load up is snap a picture of the Brute splicer and freeze him up with winter blast and kill him for the trophy.

This is my first time contributing to the site so hopefully this helps someone as this is the only trophy I needed for platinum.

Great work mate, just got it to work, btw it works on the EU version of the game too...well done mate!
10-01-2010, 06:00 PM #7
thnks for helping ^^
10-05-2010, 10:22 PM #8
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Great work mate, just got it to work, btw it works on the EU version of the game too...well done mate!

awesome! I'm glad that US and EU can use this save to get that annoying trophy. Yes having to take pictures while getting shot in the face by a splicer is annoying.

oh by the way can a mod please move this thread to ps3 exploits and hacks? I don't know how this thread got into requests/questions.
Last edited by ThirdCoast ; 10-05-2010 at 10:24 PM.
10-05-2010, 10:34 PM #9
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
awesome! I'm glad that US and EU can use this save to get that annoying trophy. Yes having to take pictures while getting shot in the face by a splicer is annoying.

oh by the way can a mod please move this thread to ps3 exploits and hacks? I don't know how this thread got into requests/questions.

I agree thread should be moved...very very helpful hack.

Contact one of the sectional Mods and link this thread and ask him to move it to the hack section.

Again, great work mate!
11-13-2010, 05:22 PM #10
kld-94
Gobble
Hey guys here is the Master Researcher trophy save (US). All you have to do when you load up is snap a picture of the Brute splicer and freeze him up with winter blast and kill him for the trophy.

can you please re-upload on rapid shere ? plz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo