09-16-2010, 05:17 PM #1
Azo
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,

I just decide to stop these "research"
1) I like trophies but not enough to kill
2) when i'll sync and I would have a profile with 300 plates and a level 80, it will advance me to what ???, is nothing ... because the system is dead ..

Now I hope that Sony will ban all future cheaters!

Do not ask me for something .
Last edited by Azo ; 09-19-2010 at 05:07 PM.

The following user thanked Azo for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig
09-18-2010, 08:47 AM #20
Azo
Grunt
for me, the method to edit trophy is not enought actually as timestamp is not set and a litlle bit boring... (You must login or register to view this content.)
09-22-2010, 10:14 AM #21
Default Avatar
bibi007
Hi all,

I have legit plats that i am willing to exchange via the TROP file:

- Final Fantasy 13
- God of War 3
- Uncharted 2
- PoP the Forgotten Sands

and on my way to platinum Red Dead Redemption ( 96% offline, lvl 32 online ), Heavy Rain, (73%), Kane and Lynch 2 ( 80%)

Tell me if you want these files to be uploaded.

Btw, could anyone explain me the process, and do we risk getting banned by Sony ?

I would be looking for killzone 2 plat/cheat as well as SSF4 and bayonetta.

Thanks a lot!
09-25-2010, 11:28 AM #22
I would like to test an Application called (Get Your Platinum)
But I need the TROPUSR.DAT file

and I can't get the Jailbreak tool in my country

so . . . can anyone help me getting this file ?

and about the game that i want to test the app on it

i have (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - inFamous - Midnight Club: Los Angeles . . . )

it doesn't matter which one
pick one of them and upload their TROPUSR.DAT file

i'm sorry my english not so good
and thank you in advance Smile

09-25-2010, 11:37 AM #23
xLew--
Former Staff
yes could you please upload these. thanks ill rep when you have i ant at the moment
09-25-2010, 11:52 AM #24
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Azo View Post
Hi All,

I just decide to stop these "research"
1) I like trophies but not enough to kill
2) when i'll sync and I would have a profile with 300 plates and a level 80, it will advance me to what ???, is nothing ... because the system is dead ..

Now I hope that Sony will ban all future cheaters!

Do not ask me for something .

mate, i don't agree with you but i will say this, hakoom is the top player on the PSN and if anyone suddenly surpasses that people will notice,the only thing i can advice people to do is to not get greedy and platinum every game they get just get the difficult ones and no more, don't be greedy or you will regret it, we don't want sony to notice what we are doing.
11-05-2010, 12:45 AM #25
I Need Someone To Give Me A Step By Step Process On FTP... How Do I Do It?.. What Programs And Links To Get Them?

This Sounds Interesting & I'm Willing To Give It A Shot.... How Do I Get My Trophy Data.. And Also Input One That I'll Receive?

Here's A Bit Info On Me... I Have 36 Legit Plats.. Almost 2900 Trophies... Level 18... So Yea... Get The Idea?... Lemme Know Wassup?.. Im Here Today & TOmorrow Only...
11-05-2010, 10:29 AM #26
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Ix
I'll be getting a PS3 Jailbreak sometime this month. I have 100% Burnout, Savge Moon, Battlefield 1943, Fallout 3, Socom Confrontation, MW2, COD Classic, and a Platinum on COD5. I'll have all my trophy saves up by the first day. They are all UK / EU Saves, whether that matter's or not, I don't know.

Hey dude, where i can get PS3 jailbreak?
11-05-2010, 10:32 AM #27
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
mate, i don't agree with you but i will say this, hakoom is the top player on the PSN and if anyone suddenly surpasses that people will notice,the only thing i can advice people to do is to not get greedy and platinum every game they get just get the difficult ones and no more, don't be greedy or you will regret it, we don't want sony to notice what we are doing.

good call Claps, some peeps will end up spoiling this by suddenly getting 400 plats or whatever stupid amount.
just do a few here or there, or you WILL end up spoiling it for everyone else :derp:
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM #28
nukester
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
My games that are platinumed:

Killzone 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2
Fallout 3
Resistance 2

Can someone give me a TROPHYUSR.DAT of a different game that's platinumed? Except Uncharted 2. You probably have seen my thread here (Research: Hacking Trophies). Help me out, thanks Smile And in return, I'll give you my TROPHYUSR.DAT(s)

It's a risk...

can i have killzone 2 and resistance 2 TROPHYUSR.DAT and i can trade with you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo