Post: Dead Rising 2 Trophy exploits using the Co-op system?
09-27-2010, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i just tried using my Dead Rising 2 save on my alt account and it loads! (No error message saying the save doesn't belong to you.) It got me thinking, trophies like "Come On Follow Me" can be earned in co-op. So if you load another persons save up with 8 people ready to be returned and invite a friend to the game they will get the trophy for returning 8 people at once! Then just have them load up the save and invite you to the game so you get the trophy also! You could keep returning the 8 people to level up fast too! This would also work for the collectible trophies!
Last edited by S p a w n ; 09-28-2010 at 04:31 AM.
10-02-2010, 10:48 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by GUESTYYY View Post
How did you get the save to load? Just copied it to another user?

^^^^ GUESTYYY <3 you beast haha Smile
10-02-2010, 10:52 AM #12
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xLew
^^^^ GUESTYYY <3 you beast haha Smile

Just wondering, i've got a save with 7 survivors & it's near the 8th but I can't get the trophy on Single Player; haven't tried Co-op though.
10-02-2010, 10:54 AM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
add me ill try with you? just explain what we gotta do

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by guestyyy View Post
just wondering, i've got a save with 7 survivors & it's near the 8th but i can't get the trophy on single player; haven't tried co-op though.
. .
10-02-2010, 10:59 AM #14
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xLew
add me ill try with you? just explain what we gotta do

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

. .

I'll do it later, it's really easy on my account to do it.
10-02-2010, 11:01 AM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
ok bro x .
10-02-2010, 11:56 AM #16
Just wondering, i've got a save with 7 survivors & it's near the 8th but I can't get the trophy on Single Player; haven't tried Co-op though.

post the save file so we can test it out Cool Man (aka Tustin)
10-02-2010, 12:02 PM #17
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by sengoku View Post
post the save file so we can test it out Cool Man (aka Tustin)

You must login or register to view this content.

I think that's it, it's one the 2nd slot. Carry Cameron to the next objective (World's Most Dangerous Trick) but don't go inside. Instead there is a woman in a mermaid costume just outside. Talk to her and she'll join you. Trophy pops.
10-02-2010, 12:35 PM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
ill try it x .
10-02-2010, 12:50 PM #19
You must login or register to view this content.

I think that's it, it's one the 2nd slot. Carry Cameron to the next objective (World's Most Dangerous Trick) but don't go inside. Instead there is a woman in a mermaid costume just outside. Talk to her and she'll join you. Trophy pops.

nice i'll try it tonight, and i'll let you know the results Cool Man (aka Tustin)

anybody got some other interesting save point (just before trophies pop)
upload them so we can get this game easily plated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo