01-25-2011, 07:11 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT:

Reuploaded US & EU plats to Mediafire having lost the original saves to Mega Upload....

You must login or register to view this content.

The 1 missing trophy makes this a 90% save. All that is needed to platinum this game is the completion of 6 races for the Completionist trophy, but unfortunately one of the courses is glitched for me and the game crashes so I am never going to be able to turn this 90% save in to a platinum.

You will need Jailbreak to transfer these save files.

All of the multiplayer trophies are unlocked with this too, so if you are grinding away overnight for you platinum, this will save you the trouble!

If anyone has a platinum on this game and has FTP, would you mind shaing that gamesave? This game should have been my first ever platinum, but because of the glitchy course, it looks to be the only one I wont have lol

Edit:

Cissamannen has uploaded his platinum save You must login or register to view this content.. This popped my remaining trophy - And then my platinum. Cissamannen's save was for BLES00450 and worked on my BLES00499.
Last edited by Mixy ; 04-25-2012 at 02:43 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Abtean, bcb, belfastguy, DaBaSe, HUYI82, ibombo, iNoxx, IRoyxX, j0ker666, Mezzid, proskatercam, Sloth Astronaut, Space_Honky, xChoco--
01-27-2011, 05:25 PM #29
Thanks mate worked !! but the sad thing is i carnt sync coz of new update :( but thanks

btw u can sycn with server but u need to be on 3.56 i wana stay 3.55 Smile
01-27-2011, 05:30 PM #30
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Ansar27 View Post
Thanks mate worked !! but the sad thing is i carnt sync coz of new update :( but thanks

thats why i think there should be a app that lets you sync your trophies without having to sign in, please see my topic here about it:

01-27-2011, 05:34 PM #31
oORayOo
.:;ρѕ3 ƒтω;:.
It didn't work for me. :( I copied all the files in the DL and in the File manager i dragged from the ps3 to the original save. What am i doing wrong?
01-27-2011, 05:51 PM #32
Works as described. Just use 2nd save to get platinum. Works with any region game when done through FTP.
01-27-2011, 05:58 PM #33
oORayOo
Originally posted by gameoverrg View Post
Works as described. Just use 2nd save to get platinum. Works with any region game when done through FTP.

The 2nd one that he edited? Then what?
01-28-2011, 04:47 AM #34
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by Ansar27 View Post

Have a look in this forum for the DNS trick. I'm on OFW 3.55 with blackb0x and using that trick I've been signed in all day, gathering trophies and syncing fine Smile
01-28-2011, 11:24 AM #35
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Well, this is not great work, We will banned using JB.
01-28-2011, 12:24 PM #36
oORayOo
Originally posted by PsychoXReaper View Post
Well, this is not great work, We will banned using JB.

Im not, I used the bypass yesterday. :mudkip:
01-29-2011, 12:44 AM #37
Sloth Astronaut
Bounty hunter
Works! Thanks Happy I'm on Kmeaw 3.55 using the bypass. It synced perfectly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo