02-05-2011, 01:38 PM #1
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Heres my friends save data for LBP2 its at 100% Platinum, this Plat took him roughly 10 days to get so it wasn't that bad.

I removed the param.sfo because you don't need it.

Test this and see if it gives you any trophies
You must login or register to view this content.

This will get you 97%, the only 2 trophies you'll need are Teacher's Pet and Grapple Hooked, sorry about this, I didn't get the most recent save backup.

Edit: Thanks to my real life homie who I took this save from, sucks you updated to 3.56 man!!

You'll need a CFW and an FTP client...

Thanks is appreciated but never asked for
Last edited by Max21 ; 02-08-2011 at 01:29 AM.

The following 70 users say thank you to Max21 for this useful post:

-NoSoul4Evr-, Ada Wong, Ajpostali, belfastguy, blazer999, Boredofme, Buster_boss, Cooler, DaBaSe, darkpain25, ENightmare69, erbisme4, freedom2200, funimation1, gameoverrg, Gazaka, Harley Quinn, hooligan68, ILovePie24!!, ImIrIsH, iNoxx, Isaac Clarke, isigo, Ix Benere xI, JacobRasta, jakeyboy_8597, jannu22, jordanhumphries, Jtripz, kryptx1, LGxDEVIL, MARY JANE, mj45dog, N_Eaight_69, NeoWings, NUKES-X-MODS-X, obrien809, Platinum G, player82, poniPoni, PopScience, prosper, PryZeex, PS-EXPERT, reptil-1997, RJP101, ronald809, sgtsaad, ShadowlinkX9, SHAkA, simmo_316, simone86, SinaStyLaInChaZ, sirdee6666, Skinnar, Smokin420, sszk420, stealthkillling, stuartlittle98, trophymodlover, tusgal, Vandrell, Wednesday 13, Willy Hood, wowaka, xAsp1re, xenomage
02-05-2011, 03:12 PM #20
Alt
Banned
Not Happy or Sad Wish i could use this, But i don't have a CFW ps3 no more FML. xD
02-05-2011, 03:15 PM #21
belfastguy
Little One
Originally posted by Gazaka View Post
Searched full system for savedata and doesn't seem to have it. Only place I can think of is in the game section but nothing matches there too. I have the BCUS98245 version which I downloaded. I'm guessing im missing something obvious here?

you need to make a profile backup 1st, start LBP2 and hit start, then backup profile to make a gamesave

Originally posted by wdeee View Post
My savedata is called BCUS98245PROFILE4D4DC46 .. something's wrong??

Just replace the files in this folder with the ones you have downloaded, then hit start and import profile.

The following 2 users say thank you to belfastguy for this useful post:

sonic-chriz14, TheDeathbat
02-05-2011, 03:20 PM #22
xHunteerZz
★ xHunteerZz--â„¢ ☆
Someone link me to a tutorial for what to do on filezilla...

+rep for you!
02-05-2011, 03:22 PM #23
electry12
I am error
In savedata is empty this game, the file is in HOME>GAME... any solution for this?

thanks
02-05-2011, 03:25 PM #24
Gazaka
Save Point
Originally posted by belfastguy View Post
you need to make a profile backup 1st, start LBP2 and hit start, then backup profile to make a gamesave

Just replace the files in this folder with the ones you have downloaded, then hit start and import profile.

... sorry for sounding so dumb :(

Thanks for speedy reply... will go check it out now Winky Winky
02-05-2011, 03:29 PM #25
electry12
I am error
Please, any help for me pls? thanks
02-05-2011, 03:39 PM #26
Gazaka
Save Point
Within LBP2 ... press start in the POD and gogo profile. Backup your data and it will create the savedata file you need in //dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/

just copy the files over and then when you are ingame goto POD and profile again and import the new data.

Hope that help s a few ppl out. Thanks to Belfastguy for the info Winky Winky

Works a charm. Rep for you

The following user thanked Gazaka for this useful post:

LGxDEVIL
02-05-2011, 03:50 PM #27
belfastguy
Little One
For all the people that are having problems finding the profile backup, once in filezilla click on the "last modified" tab in the right hand side window to sort the folders into the most resiliently modified and the LBP2 folder will be at the top, then just copy everything from he save that was posted on here into that folder.

Now load up LBP2 and press start, select profile, then import and it will show the gamesave you have just edited, hit X.

you should now be sat in your pod and it's filled with water and your sackboy should be changing colour and the trophies should be popping in the top right.

For the tutorials just select a video and start to watch it, once its started hit start and exit video, this will put a tick in the box and let you move onto the next, repeat until all have ticks and the trophy will pop.

The following 2 users say thank you to belfastguy for this useful post:

Gazaka, sgtsaad
02-05-2011, 04:00 PM #28
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Heavenly
xD is that your actual character ha its awesome ^^
thank you :]
why is there no thank button o.o
oh well,old school +rep ^^

Yeah man that's my character, if anybody wants the crown just play the lvl, all story mode costumes and take the jet pack to the left under the gas and then go above the pod and the prize bubble with the crown is there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo