03-24-2011, 10:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

i made a new save for you guys for who cant get Spells,Miracles Trophies , all you have to do is buy last Spell and last Miracle and the trophy should pop .

You must login or register to view this content.

if you want the other trophies visit my thread : You must login or register to view this content.

dont forget thanx if i help you Smile

P.S: sorry for the bad english .
Last edited by BigTrain ; 01-25-2015 at 09:13 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to max_killer for this useful post:

Azure_Hack, BigTrain, File-Loader, glitchboy23, isigo, jobone233, mark1, momotheboss, PL_ViPeR, SHAkA, tusgal
04-08-2011, 06:36 AM #11
momotheboss
Do a barrel roll!
for win trophies you must go see yuria and saint urbain + be on PBWT for buy the last spell
04-09-2011, 12:07 AM #12
i just got my platinum trophy for demons souls like an hour ago
05-14-2011, 04:01 PM #13
yoh2
You talkin to me?
I've tried the save with the japanese version and it's not working... does anybody know how to get this save work for the japanese version?
06-11-2011, 11:11 AM #14
Originally posted by momotheboss View Post
for win trophies you must go see yuria and saint urbain + be on PBWT for buy the last spell

I can confirm this. It works.

Originally posted by yoh2 View Post
I've tried the save with the japanese version and it's not working... does anybody know how to get this save work for the japanese version?

It works on jap. US and EU version.

You need just to delete all your .DAT files (like 01USER.DAT...) and kopie all the .DAT and the PARAM.PFD files from this savegame to your savegame folder.

The following user thanked Valvados for this useful post:

yoh2
06-11-2011, 12:54 PM #15
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Valvados View Post

You need just to delete all your .DAT files (like 01USER.DAT...) and kopie all the .DAT and the PARAM.PFD files from this savegame to your savegame folder.

Thanks, I will try it later, I give you a +rep if this works :P
06-12-2011, 08:24 PM #16
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Valvados View Post

Thank you, yes this works! For some reason I can't get the last miracle with this... I already know that I can unlock this last miracle when I beat one of the huge fat monsters in PBWT, but I can't get they spawn...:( Any help would be nice!
06-13-2011, 05:05 PM #17
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
this is for cfw right? :(
06-18-2011, 05:45 PM #18
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by bearl View Post
this is for cfw right? :(

yes it is. Smile
01-24-2015, 12:28 PM #19
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Hi

Can anyone please tell me where I can find Saint Urbain ? Do I need to rescue Saint Urbain in 4-2 as he is not in the Nexus by the stairs ?

[EDIT] I know this is a really old thread but I need the Saint's trophy for plat.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo