03-25-2011, 03:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These Saves are For CFW ONLY
also i am sorry, but if your gonna use my saves then you will have to beat the game 2 mores times or wait for someone else to. I thought the normal difficulty trophy would stack up on hard mode and that is not the case.
So it would be cool if someone can beat the game on normal, my final save is saved at the last bosses (or my new game + idk)

it would also be cool if someone beats the game on extra hard mode (i have it unlocked in final save or you might have to beat game with my other save to get it)

also the saves go in order, so 1,2,3,4,5 are all trophy related story, save six is just the the save after you beat the game

so this unlock all the hidden trophy that come first on the list be 2 of them.

This took me 13hours and played it on hard mode so that you guys can play it on extra hard to get that other trophy

You must login or register to view this content.
Also note that these saves are for gamefiles, the ones with numbers

hope you enjoy them, good game

Here is a trophy for all challenges (Thansk to Fakeshadow)
NOTE THIS SAVE IS FOR THE SAVE DATA NOT THE ONE THAT HAS YOUR PROGRESS
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 05-28-2011 at 05:16 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Harley Quinn, ibombo, isigo, neoar, NeoarReuar
04-12-2011, 06:31 AM #11
pho31
Keeper
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
ex hard before last battle

this save also has 39 sub storys done,finish one u will get the 40 sub story trophy

Will try it tomorrow, if this work it would be a huge time saver. Also does anyone have a save with the hostess card trophy? That build your own hostess game isn't really my cup of tea.
05-18-2011, 03:27 PM #12
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
ex hard before last battle

this save also has 39 sub storys done,finish one u will get the 40 sub story trophy

thanks a lot for your save, i only wish i can get a save for yakuza 3 with last level on ex hard but oh well.
05-21-2011, 05:47 PM #13
pasky
I Luv NGU!
I've played Yakuza 3 game and I liked it very much, if you can provide a save file for Plat on that game it would be wicked. Gonna test that one for Yakuza 4.
Thank you very much.
05-21-2011, 08:46 PM #14
Im gonna get this game soon and would like the plat
05-28-2011, 05:12 PM #15
why can i not get any of these saves to work are they CFW? because i keep getting a message saying there corrupt :\
05-28-2011, 05:15 PM #16
Originally posted by SillyVirus View Post
why can i not get any of these saves to work are they CFW? because i keep getting a message saying there corrupt :\

I guess they must be only for CFW then, i'll up[date thread saying that.
07-16-2015, 06:57 AM #17
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
These Saves are For CFW ONLY
also i am sorry, but if your gonna use my saves then you will have to beat the game 2 mores times or wait for someone else to. I thought the normal difficulty trophy would stack up on hard mode and that is not the case.
So it would be cool if someone can beat the game on normal, my final save is saved at the last bosses (or my new game + idk)

it would also be cool if someone beats the game on extra hard mode (i have it unlocked in final save or you might have to beat game with my other save to get it)

also the saves go in order, so 1,2,3,4,5 are all trophy related story, save six is just the the save after you beat the game

so this unlock all the hidden trophy that come first on the list be 2 of them.

This took me 13hours and played it on hard mode so that you guys can play it on extra hard to get that other trophy

Also note that these saves are for gamefiles, the ones with numbers

hope you enjoy them, good game

Here is a trophy for all challenges (Thansk to Fakeshadow)
NOTE THIS SAVE IS FOR THE SAVE DATA NOT THE ONE THAT HAS YOUR PROGRESS

Hi mate, great work on the saves. Could you upload the saves to mediafire cuz i'm unable to download them through mega. Thanks and any help is much appreciated.
07-16-2015, 08:38 AM #18
zhuk86
Keeper
sorry my bad. i thought you were for the chalenges not chapters...
Last edited by zhuk86 ; 07-16-2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: mistake
01-13-2021, 10:48 AM #19
does anyone have this saveset they can reupload by any chance?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo