04-02-2011, 03:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); That's right, this is how to get platinum in minutes, WITH NO DLC!

You must login or register to view this content.

Read the readme.txt for all the information.

Please thank me if this helped Smile

Link for previous post, also provided in .txt file.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jakeowns ; 04-02-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Fixed link

The following 6 users say thank you to jakeowns for this useful post:

Azure_Hack, Dojo67, HomeWorkPS, Nanny_slayer, Neeoo, PL_ViPeR

The following user groaned jakeowns for this awful post:

oldcp65
04-08-2011, 02:32 PM #2
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
lol. you dont get all trophies from these saves so you wont get platinum IN MINUTES
04-08-2011, 02:48 PM #3
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
lol. you dont get all trophies from these saves so you wont get platinum IN MINUTES

did you read the text files? probably not.

there is another thread (link included)
start with that one, then do continue with this one *FOLLOWING THE TEXT FILES* and you will get it.

noob
04-08-2011, 02:54 PM #4
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
lol. i helped you in your other thread faggot.
but how will you get the 49 missions trophy that fast... what save do you use for this trophy? your other save in the old thread is far away from 49 and you have to play pretty long.
04-08-2011, 03:07 PM #5
lol. i helped you in your other thread faggot.
but how will you get the 49 missions trophy that fast... what save do you use for this trophy? your other save in the old thread is far away from 49 and you have to play pretty long.

flaming huh...dont know why i should help an ignorant as***le like you.

it clearly states what save and file to use. there is one faction mission left in one of them.
as well as 9 stronghold missions, and all missions and hardcore and every other trophy...
04-08-2011, 03:10 PM #6
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
im not flaming, only asking.
i tested all the saves now. only one has 25/49 missions. all the other saves are at 5/49 or 9/49.

it takes ages until you reach the 49. i see nothing in the txt file
04-08-2011, 04:01 PM #7
Verrbal
Do a barrel roll!
I just got just cause 2 and I was wondering could you help me get the platinum it seems that Volcom does not think this is possible is this true?
04-08-2011, 04:51 PM #8
Originally posted by Verrbal View Post
I just got just cause 2 and I was wondering could you help me get the platinum it seems that Volcom does not think this is possible is this true?

he is stupid, he probably didnt follow the txt files.

reading is important.
04-08-2011, 08:01 PM #9
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
lol you are a stupid biatch.
the txt file does not help for everything. it only helps out for a few trophies. there is NO WORD ABOUT the faction or stronghold missions.

you linked to the post with MY text because it was me that helped you testing your save.
and i told you that it takes ages to unlock all 49 missions.

i tried it today with one of your saves. i think its save 1 or 2. game is played through. 15 faction missions finished. all others unlocked. but the ps3 hangs everytime i finish the next 4 or 5 missions. i tried this very often on 2 different ps3. it hangs all the time after a few missions.

so dont tell us PLATINUM IN MINUTES when the save does not work at all or only for a few trophies.

there is still a save needed with 48 or 45 faction missions. i told you in your first thread (because you opened this thread only for REP because there is a Just Cause 2 thread open).

so dont call me an assho.le. i tried everything in the txt and YOU WILL NOT GET PLATINUM WITH THE SAVES because ps3 hangs after some time.

believe it or not. does not matter for me. but you lie to the users here only for rep

The following user groaned v0lcom for this awful post:

Raiki
04-09-2011, 03:23 AM #10
lol you are a stupid biatch.
the txt file does not help for everything. it only helps out for a few trophies. there is NO WORD ABOUT the faction or stronghold missions.

you linked to the post with MY text because it was me that helped you testing your save.
and i told you that it takes ages to unlock all 49 missions.

i tried it today with one of your saves. i think its save 1 or 2. game is played through. 15 faction missions finished. all others unlocked. but the ps3 hangs everytime i finish the next 4 or 5 missions. i tried this very often on 2 different ps3. it hangs all the time after a few missions.

so dont tell us PLATINUM IN MINUTES when the save does not work at all or only for a few trophies.

there is still a save needed with 48 or 45 faction missions. i told you in your first thread (because you opened this thread only for REP because there is a Just Cause 2 thread open).

so dont call me an assho.le. i tried everything in the txt and YOU WILL NOT GET PLATINUM WITH THE SAVES because ps3 hangs after some time.

believe it or not. does not matter for me. but you lie to the users here only for rep

there are folders in the first thread called Save 1, save 2, ...and another one.

within those folders are files, 0-9 (0=autosave)

so when i say save 2, file 1....go into save 2, copy the data to you ps3, and load up file 1. flaming ( |_| /\/ T

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

there is one with 48/49...besides, theyre not hard...so stop being a fuc**** noob and do it yourself. instead of just waiting, you could of had the trophy already.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo