06-15-2011, 12:04 AM #1
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: NEW LINK TO FILES AS REQUESTED, SORRY I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, IT MAY NOT HAVE ALL OF THE ORIGINAL FILES, AS SOME WERE GIVEN BY FRIENDS, ETC.

You must login or register to view this content. (UPDATESad Awesome 12.1.17 PER REQUEST, SEND ME A PM IF IT GOES DOWN AGAIN!)

File has the following:

Evil Ending
A Streetcar named BOOM & Quid Pro Kuo
Arc Villain
Knockout in the Blackout
Playing Both Sides & Ambulance Chaser
Exposure & Am I The Daddy
The Cleaner

All saves are mine, instructions to each one inside the respective folder.

You must login or register to view this content.
Includes:

Link One:
You must login or register to view this content.- Arc Villain (Silver)
You must login or register to view this content.- A Streetcar Named BOOM & Quid Pro Kuo (Bronze)
You must login or register to view this content.- Knockout in the Blackout (Bronze)
You must login or register to view this content.- Playing Both Sides & Ambulance Chaser (Bronze)
Link Two:
You must login or register to view this content.- The Cleaner
You must login or register to view this content.- Exposure' & 'Am I The Daddy

Link Three:
You must login or register to view this content.- Forging Your Own Path(Silver)
Link Four:
You must login or register to view this content.- With Great Power Comes Greater Power(Silver)

For the Karma missions, just play one karmic side, unlock the trophy and reload the save to unlock the other karmic decision.
Note: If the infamous karma save doesn't work, do good actions than evil again to remax your karma. It should unlock then.

For other saves, visit Nitro's thread: [url=]https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/playstation-3-trophy-exploits-hacks-guides/407234-infamous-2-trophy-saves.html]Saves[/url]

Scan:

File Info

Report date: 2011-06-15 02:06:45 (GMT 1)
File name: index
File size: 24461 bytes
MD5 Hash: 7fa6afe1d46d5be0294d6534c0ada539
SHA1 Hash: 5feb947ebb7a372a90d1e8194ac1687ee985af2b
Detection rate: 0 on 5 (0%)

Detections

AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
ClamAV -
Emsisoft -
TrendMicro -

Scan report generated by
Last edited by sithxnew ; 12-01-2017 at 09:23 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to sithxnew for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], Alexis Rhodes, DJR_Supreme, EstonianBeast, gmax666, hammy2009, Hatchet Harry, ibombo, jass1822, jobone233, johnnyla, MdMaynard, mujjadadi, Raco0n, ricsonarzola, Rip The Jacker, taker394, xLew--
06-24-2011, 11:16 PM #38
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
Done... PMed you.

Ok, just added. I removed the .SFO file again too, as it is not needed and cuts down on the questions about why its not working.
06-25-2011, 04:47 PM #39
amigaman2005
Lost in the twilight zone
Hi ya , thank you for all the great saves and I can get them all to work bar one . Thats the car called super boom . the boom mission for chapter 12 just loads with a 802 forgot the rest but basically it seems a corrupt save .
All the others work via FTP and multiman so not doing nothing different . Any chance of re uploading it please or providing another link to the same mission .
Many thanks to you . Cheers
06-25-2011, 06:04 PM #40
Friends, I need a save game 2 of the infamous UK europe, PSN download, I can do for USB (pen) normal form? replace that file? help please ....
06-29-2011, 08:28 PM #41
karnil
Pokemon Trainer
For online trophy?
News about it???
07-01-2011, 12:37 AM #42
This worked and really helped
07-01-2011, 04:54 PM #43
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Shoulda told me this before I went into no-life mode and restarted the game to get the powers trophy.
07-11-2011, 11:44 PM #44
Thanks!!! Happy
Will try it later on!
08-05-2011, 12:45 PM #45
Heres a Guide for OFW !!! YES for Original Firmware 3.6+

U need 2 Consoles for this one 3.55 and one Original 3.66 and both Consoles must have the same PSN account (and you will need the inFAMOUS 2 Original Disc and a Backup)

at first you put the save file U want on 3.55 Jailbreak Console Load up the Game an when it says its Corrupted Overrite the Save and leave the Game.
than go to your Savefiles in XMB and Copy inFAMOUS 2 save to an USB Drive.

After this put this USB Drive in your 3.66 Original Console and copy the save on it.

Load up the Game and Enjoy
08-09-2011, 01:13 PM #46
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
I already got the plat. but i must say, (off topic) even though they did it to end the series, i dont like the evil ending. I mean come on (Spoiler contains info on an ending)
why did Zeke have to die...

Is it the last Game of the series? :OOOOOOOO
I enjoyed infamous as hell, very underrated imo..
I even played the game twice just for fun...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo