01-12-2012, 12:01 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just a heads up, i uploaded it on the xploder database enjoy, its EU region (not that it matters alot)

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy, remember to click thanks if you download it Smile
Last edited by xLew-- ; 05-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, aerojade007, Ar5e, Archangel45, bejekas, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, Cien, cRaCk_, cugno83, DeadlyMaddawg31, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, elitexx, furkan_nigdeli, gloomysunday, hahahi123, haolapig, Harderbetter, iiToYz, J-Woww, john connor 84, josesant, kapitano999, kazehiro, KmartSecurity89, Lucadegliangeli, Lunieizsicc, mastert, Mercwithamouth, mexi001, muleskinner, NewMan35, Nischter, oldcp65, p311, porado, Prolished, prototye76, Remco87, sagittarus, Sarkoth, shadymathers, simmo_316, Skyrim01, SpiritOfTesla, Texas_Ogstien, TheHatedOne, Tony121, UzuNARUKi, Wednesday 13, xenomage, Yoxylan, zebbidy

The following 2 users groaned at xLew-- for this awful post:

UnspokenDream, Meeky
05-31-2018, 03:41 AM #92
Broken???
I've put it on 2 different PS3 and it doesn't work... What is going on?
03-19-2019, 04:11 AM #93
Tried to use this, but it is like the game had not been started. Only option was to start a new game. Wtf?
03-20-2019, 02:45 PM #94
So i can confirm once and for all, you'll get the Heroic Survivor and Untouchable Trophy by just using Chapter Select, choose Corinth River and The New Sun, get to the first Checkpoint (once you go out on the battlefield and move forward to a wall infront of you, there are enemies), you will notice that once it saves in the upper left corner and then just hide behind the wall to not get killed and both trophies will unlock shortly! I've tested the Melee (Safari Hunter - Kill each enemy infantry type with a melee attack) Trophy too, you dont unlock it once you start up the game, you have to melee a random enemy then this trophy will unlock too! The Collectible Trophies popped right up once i clicked on statistics!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo