01-13-2012, 10:45 AM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As Requested:

File includes original BLUS save & edited BLES save.

BLES will need testing.

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by gnat

1) Booted up with the save, did first Quick Race and most of the trophies popped.
Then, you only need to do two things to get the platinum.
2) Perfect Start (hold R2 accelerator until you get dark green on the gear letter, more help You must login or register to view this content.)
3) Beat the NFS World Tour Championship. Pick the last event which has 6 stars, use the Pagoni Zonda R, and you need to win this race. If you have trouble, go back out to the main menu, and in settings turn difficulty from Hard down to Easy. Took me 2 tries. This will pop the NFS World Tour trophies.

Platinum!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-17-2015 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 23 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Ajpostali, Brokkoli182, Cien, Dan2k9FNiX, dormin, gnat_, hellx, hooligan68, hussler, LifeOutside, markino1994, Max21, Mr.Azoz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, simmo_316, Space_Honky, Stephen., Swifter, trophymodlover, un4given, yy26jet, zayneisaacs
01-15-2012, 06:48 PM #29
Originally posted by Four2O
he got the save from someone else because this has already been posted lol he is just trying to take credit for someone elses work lol

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

all you have to do is change the region for gamesave to your region and it will work

Can you tell me how to do this as the method I think is for region changing might not be working. Thanks in advance. Smile
01-15-2012, 07:43 PM #30
foysp
Banned
Thanks, changed it to my UK code and worked like a charm with xploder!
01-15-2012, 09:11 PM #31
just go in the SFO file in a hex editor find the code and change it to your code and then rename the folder to urs as well if that method doesn't work copy all the files except the SFO file from the hacked gamesave and put it into your save pop into usb copy it to the PC and then copy that same file back to the usb and it will resign to ur save

Thanks, worked perfectly!

Originally posted by Mixy View Post
File includes original BLUS save & edited BLES save.

BLES will need testing.

You must login or register to view this content.

EU save worked, finally, turns out it was a dodgy USB Memory Stick. I got 72% pop after quick race win, but the "Win NFS World Championship" Gold trophy did not pop, I completed the championship once and couldn't be bothered to try again, does anyone know how to get it to pop, maybe?
01-16-2012, 01:24 AM #32
Mixy
Brute
he got the save from someone else because this has already been posted lol he is just trying to take credit for someone elses work lol

Show me where there is a save on NGU for Shift with an SFO & I'll link to it.
I'm assuming that the people asking me for a full copy would have looked.
01-16-2012, 07:39 AM #33
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
just go in the SFO file in a hex editor find the code and change it to your code and then rename the folder to urs as well if that method doesn't work copy all the files except the SFO file from the hacked gamesave and put it into your save pop into usb copy it to the PC and then copy that same file back to the usb and it will resign to ur save

Hi could you explain how I can obtain my own save please? I've downloaded the EU save which I need but I also require my very own save to drag and drop it in Xploder. I have OFW and Xploder only, I don't know anything about Hex Editor and as you can tell I'm a noobie. Your help would be most appreciated Smile
01-16-2012, 09:40 AM #34
Mixy
Brute
Try this...
Put a completely different save that you know is yours, on to your USB stick.

Drag the NFS save from the left on to Unknown User (Online), above your save.

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

Hatchet Harry
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM #35
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Try this...
Put a completely different save that you know is yours, on to your USB stick.

Drag the NFS save from the left on to Unknown User (Online), above your save.

I'm using a Uncharted 3 game save. When I drag the 'hacked' NFS save over to my USB stick I end up with 2 saves, NFS and Uncharted 3. Shouldn't the 'hacked' NFS save over write the Uncharted 3 save and rename it NFS instead of creating a second save? I hope this makes sense.
01-16-2012, 06:19 PM #36
Originally posted by buckethead View Post
I'm using a Uncharted 3 game save. When I drag the 'hacked' NFS save over to my USB stick I end up with 2 saves, NFS and Uncharted 3. Shouldn't the 'hacked' NFS save over write the Uncharted 3 save and rename it NFS instead of creating a second save? I hope this makes sense.

Answered this via pm for you as you requested info by pm what you have Dow is correct you should have two saves on the right

By dragging the hacked save over the top of a legitimate save or one from your ps3 will pull the param.sfo to the new / hacked save and make it yours

The following user thanked benson81 for this useful post:

Hatchet Harry
01-16-2012, 06:23 PM #37
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by benson81 View Post
Answered this via pm for you as you requested info by pm what you have Dow is correct you should have two saves on the right

By dragging the hacked save over the top of a legitimate save or one from your ps3 will pull the param.sfo to the new / hacked save and make it yours

Noob question. Which save do I copy to my PS3 now, the NFS or Uncharted 3 save? And I've left you a big Thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo