01-15-2012, 09:04 PM #1
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

this save i have posted before. but its too old and cant be bumped. :mad:

im only rescuing the save and added the 320 missions save. i have uploaded the save in xploder database as well :y:

This save its almost platinum. because i dont know if this work in online, but you can try it :y:

Using:

this saves dont containt PARAM.SFO and PICTURES.

so copy all files over to yours and then use the Xploder swap files trick. :y:
check the tutorial:

what to do with this.

in resume play one arcade mode as normal, you´ll be unlocking the trophies very quick without even trying

check the requeriments and do 1 of them to unlock and clean the rest of the trophies.

finish 1 time arcade to get all ending comic collector/ gallery 100% etc etc etc

you still need to finish in hard mode none save give you that trophy.

enjoy. :y:

EDIT: AGAIN you dont need to tellme or sending me a PM telling me what trophies you will get with this OK?
i know all the trophies you can get with this. (offline)

Last edited by YnO ; 06-21-2013 at 07:40 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to YnO for this useful post:

bdogg985, bearl, bmo-beats, Defeat, demon_eye, gametech2, Gandalf, GJx, gmax666, JaggedNightmare, johnnyla, nawking, necronzero, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, psp718, Rory_Tate, Smokin420, VHS, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, ZeroSasurai
03-16-2012, 07:24 PM #56
sonic-chriz
I am error
does anyone have the ultimate mvc platinum save?
03-17-2012, 04:37 PM #57
I cant believe so many people cant beat this game on hard lol.
03-17-2012, 06:49 PM #58
xxfearxx
Do a barrel roll!
thanks, used this to get my 320 trials or w/e trophy
03-31-2012, 01:53 PM #59
i still need 3 trophies for the platinum: 160 missions, 320 missions and fight someone '1st class' rank or higher.

first, is anyone here a 1st class rank or higher, that is willing to help me with this trophy?? (psn: xX_shoemaker_Xx)

second, if i use this game save in xploder, will the two mission trophies unlock at the same time?? or does anyone know where i can find two separate saves for the mission trophies, so it doesn't look hacked??

thanks in advance for help and answers!
03-31-2012, 02:34 PM #60
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
I tried boosting these trophies but I can never get ranked match to find an opponent. I tried boosting with Big_Jonny but whereas he found opponents, I couldn't, even after a 10 min wait. I think it's down to the MVC3 servers and my internet router, I tried everything putting the PS3 on the router's DMZ, port forwarding, you name it, and yet I still get NAT type 2 in my connection settings. I thought it was to do with the save game at first but even on a newly created save I had the same couldn't connect to a ranked match problem. Player matches do connect though, albeit after a slight wait on occasion. This is very frustrating as I only have a few online trophies left, plus the beat arcade on highest difficulty in offline mode for the Platinum.
04-01-2012, 01:20 PM #61
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by gameoverrg View Post
I cant believe so many people cant beat this game on hard lol.

To be honest I didn't even tryed it xD

I just asked ..

I know you can use some characters and just spam same attack

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

gameoverrg
04-04-2012, 01:59 AM #62
Thanks so much!!!
04-04-2012, 08:20 AM #63
link seems to be down :wtf: able to fix? thx for posting tho!
04-04-2012, 07:09 PM #64
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Re-uploaded

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo