02-08-2012, 10:00 PM #1
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Happy

i have tested a 100% file for World at War.
After complete the first mission on EASY, the Trophy for Veteran (war hero) will unlock + finish the game on any difficult.

Download any Save except the "inf. health" Save. I've tested it, and the it didn't work.
If you need to change the region, please visit the You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

All you need is a Xploder.

If you finish the first lvl on Easy, the 2 gold Trophys will be unlock. Then play the Story on Easy further. The Veteran Trophys for finish xxx level will be unlock. You need't play on veteran.

Have fun and Rep if it helps.

The following 17 users say thank you to [PROTOTYPE] for this useful post:

adidaspuma4ever, Andy1709, Atavius, bilaljalook, elite_killa, goldwing, Grind, keeks7, panBramburka, randdd, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, wakawaka21, xorissao, yy26jet, zu fam
07-06-2012, 08:20 PM #38
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
well i am offering a service, for a £/$20 psn voucher i will host a hacked zombie lobby & get you instant platinum (yes 100% also) & to prove im genuwine i will host 1 round for free (unlocking some trophies) & when i recieved the code for the voucher i will host again untill you get 100% platinum

£/$ Is far too expensive. People do it for free or for like $2. Well good luck getting sales.. you'll need it!
07-06-2012, 09:42 PM #39
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Elkyeim
£/$ Is far too expensive. People do it for free or for like $2. Well good luck getting sales.. you'll need it!

this is a old thread which i asked to be closed

i sell it R2S for $5 now Smile
07-06-2012, 10:01 PM #40
Inspiration
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
well i am offering a service, for a £/$20 psn voucher i will host a hacked zombie lobby & get you instant platinum (yes 100% also) & to prove im genuwine i will host 1 round for free (unlocking some trophies) & when i recieved the code for the voucher i will host again untill you get 100% platinum

$20 psn lol
07-09-2012, 05:21 AM #41
Which one am i supposed to download?
07-09-2012, 06:18 AM #42
RedFlowz
Do a barrel roll!
Good Job, it Works.. Wooo !!
07-15-2012, 09:44 PM #43
[QUOTE='[PROTOTYPE];4221641']Hey Happy

i have tested a 100% file for World at War.
After complete the first mission on EASY, the Trophy for Veteran (war hero) will unlock + finish the game on any difficult.

Download any Save except the "inf. health" Save. I've tested it, and the it didn't work.
If you need to change the region, please visit the You must login or register to view this content.

All you need is a Xploder.

If you finish the first lvl on Easy, the 2 gold Trophys will be unlock. Then play the Story on Easy further. The Veteran Trophys for finish xxx level will be unlock. You need't play on veteran.

Have fun and Rep if it helps.[/QUOTE]

Which one out of the EU saves do i download there's heaps :think:
07-16-2012, 12:00 AM #44
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by JoshFTW View Post
Which one out of the EU saves do i download there's heaps :think:

Save 1.

The following 2 users say thank you to [PROTOTYPE] for this useful post:

Eventyret, JoshFTW
07-16-2012, 08:30 AM #45
keeks7
Do a barrel roll!
thanks buddy
07-16-2012, 10:41 AM #46
fdz
Do a barrel roll!
it works perfectly thank you so much Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.