02-08-2012, 10:00 PM #1
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Happy

i have tested a 100% file for World at War.
After complete the first mission on EASY, the Trophy for Veteran (war hero) will unlock + finish the game on any difficult.

Download any Save except the "inf. health" Save. I've tested it, and the it didn't work.
If you need to change the region, please visit the You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

All you need is a Xploder.

If you finish the first lvl on Easy, the 2 gold Trophys will be unlock. Then play the Story on Easy further. The Veteran Trophys for finish xxx level will be unlock. You need't play on veteran.

Have fun and Rep if it helps.

The following 17 users say thank you to [PROTOTYPE] for this useful post:

adidaspuma4ever, Andy1709, Atavius, bilaljalook, elite_killa, goldwing, Grind, keeks7, panBramburka, randdd, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, wakawaka21, xorissao, yy26jet, zu fam
02-09-2012, 10:40 AM #2
Default Avatar
Warcry
testing now
i'll report back if it's working

EDIT:
this is 100% working!
thanks op! +rep
Last edited by Warcry ; 02-09-2012 at 10:59 AM.
02-09-2012, 03:34 PM #3
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Hey Happy

i have tested a 100% file for World at War.
After complete the first mission on EASY, the Trophy for Veteran (war hero) will unlock + finish the game on any difficult.

Download any Save except the "inf. health" Save. I've tested it, and the it didn't work.
If you need to change the region, please visit the You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

All you need is a Xploder.

If you finish the first lvl on Easy, the 2 gold Trophys will be unlock. Then play the Story on Easy further. The Veteran Trophys for finish xxx level will be unlock. You need't play on veteran.

Have fun and Rep if it helps.

well i am offering a service, for a £/$20 psn voucher i will host a hacked zombie lobby & get you instant platinum (yes 100% also) & to prove im genuwine i will host 1 round for free (unlocking some trophies) & when i recieved the code for the voucher i will host again untill you get 100% platinum
02-09-2012, 03:58 PM #4
Default Avatar
Warcry
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
well i am offering a service, for a £/$20 psn voucher i will host a hacked zombie lobby & get you instant platinum (yes 100% also) & to prove im genuwine i will host 1 round for free (unlocking some trophies) & when i recieved the code for the voucher i will host again untill you get 100% platinum

good luck with your sale
there is a ton of people in the world at war section that host lobby's for free

The following 3 users say thank you to Warcry for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, trophy_Bauer, xSOADx
02-09-2012, 09:02 PM #5
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!
What about the order of the trophies? Does the trophy for 'Completed game on Veteran' pop up before any of the 'Completed XXX level on veteran' trophy? I ask because I don't want my trophies to look out of order.
02-10-2012, 02:24 PM #6
Default Avatar
Warcry
Originally posted by adidaspuma4ever View Post
What about the order of the trophies? Does the trophy for 'Completed game on Veteran' pop up before any of the 'Completed XXX level on veteran' trophy? I ask because I don't want my trophies to look out of order.

yes it does
03-10-2012, 08:28 AM #7
stokos
Save Point
to get veteran trophies: do i have to start a new single player campaign on recruit or just play the mission select?
03-10-2012, 10:49 AM #8
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by stokos View Post
to get veteran trophies: do i have to start a new single player campaign on recruit or just play the mission select?

Mission Select Winky Winky
03-10-2012, 11:34 AM #9
ak7
Do a barrel roll!
Does CoD WW have a protection on the save ?
03-18-2012, 01:16 PM #10
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Jowygr View Post
Thanks will try it out.

Dont Spam all Threads. Will Test it will test it.... annoying!

The following user thanked [PROTOTYPE] for this useful post:

johnnyla

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo