02-20-2012, 01:43 PM #1
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Saves confirmed working on the disc version
Originally posted by aeki88 View Post
yes it works with disc version! tested jak and daxter file and it worked for all 3 trophies!

thanks for the great saves Smile

Jak and Daxter:
You must login or register to view this content.

Scout Flies and Power cells: load save 1 and turn right, there a ledge just below and theres the last scout fly, break the box and collect the power cell

Precursar Orbs: load save 1 and go to the lava tube, it's near the begging, just hang to the left

Jak II:

25 orbs: load save 1 and collect an orb there are several in there but i suggest going to the right, its easy to spot and easy to get to

125 orbs: load save 2, select the blaster course, just get the bronze score and you'll get the last orb for the trophy Credit to Sunny992 for this save

286 orbs: load save 4 and complete the mission in front Credit to Sunny992 for this save

250 metal head gems just go forward and kill 1 guy and get trophy!

510 metal head gems: load save to and collect 1 gem by killing an enemy metal head

Jak 3:

50 orbs: load save 1, complete the mission in front of you

300 orbs: load save 4 and complete the mission in front of you

600 orbs: load save 1 and complete the mission in front for the last orbs Credit to Sunny992 for this save

25 skull gems: load save 1, kill an enemy metal head and collect his gem

125 skull gems: load save 2 and kill 1 metal head and collect his gem

250 skull gems: load save 3, kill a metal head, take his skull gem

i do not have a save for the first metal head trophy for jak 2, but its extremely easy to get and u'll get it naturally

Remember to thank You must login or register to view this content. for his jak 2 and jak 3 saves You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tylerthegr8 ; 09-08-2013 at 07:22 AM.

The following 64 users say thank you to tylerthegr8 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, Ahmad Ali, Andyman88, bigbow, BigTrain, bilaljalook, deavil, [email protected], Eggman85, elite_killa, Elk, fenicce, Fly Away, frozenking, Gandalf, gasit, Giacomo94, Herrkulez, in4x, j0ker666, Jamba_PLuR, jameshird85, jester69, kashiboy, koz3bal, leizhijian, lenyek_penyek, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, mark1, mcr1978, merrick97, MK-Dragon, TheChosenOne, neoar, Obliviousthejust, Omega_17, onrode, paketonwebon, panBramburka, Patrsn Playz, Pferd, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, prototye76, Ps3playa1, reptil-1997, Rip The Jacker, rnr, scarfac, Shabiku, SHAkA, socia, StingerSoft, The Young Wolf, THE-KILLERZ07, thorn, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph
08-19-2012, 07:17 PM #65
thx m8 it helped me alot great work
08-19-2012, 07:41 PM #66
thanks alot
08-26-2012, 10:09 AM #67
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by merrick97 View Post
Question:
I am currently playing Jak 1 and its been fun but its also been frustrating as hell because of the controls, cameras and cheap deaths due to failure to double jump. I am going to get the platinum, but I really have no desire to play Jak 2 and 3 because I read that they were MUCH more frustrating and I don't think I could stomach that.

However, from what I read is that most of the frustration of Jak 2 comes from trying to get all of the collectibles and that the main story isn't so hard.

In short, should I be able to enjoy Jak 2 and 3 with the saves present in this thread and do they cut down on a lot of the frustration?

If they are still frustrating I would rather just sell them while I can still get decent money for them.
THANKS!

sorry for such a late reply but the answer is yes it will be much more enjoyable to play without collectibles, Jak 2 might cause a little frustration as its the hardest out of the 3 due to health, and Jak 3 is alot easier & will be much more fun than Jak 2 & even more so without collectibles
09-12-2012, 09:49 PM #68
LoZe
Software Developer
i have problems with Jak II resign and convert to EU
I get always an error message.

PS3: data is corrupted (80029207)
Xploder: Warning: Old SaveData did not pass integrity check.

is it possible that it does not work with my version

BCES01325_NPWR01819 is the name of my savegame
BCUS98281_NPWR01819 is the us save
09-13-2012, 12:02 AM #69
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by LoZe View Post
i have problems with Jak II resign and convert to EU
I get always an error message.

PS3: data is corrupted (80029207)
Xploder: Warning: Old SaveData did not pass integrity check.

is it possible that it does not work with my version

BCES01325_NPWR01819 is the name of my savegame
BCUS98281_NPWR01819 is the us save

did u made region changes before?
09-13-2012, 06:51 AM #70
LoZe
Software Developer
I have tried several routes.

- copied everything except PARAM.SFO in my savegame.

- U.S. savegame renamed to BCES01325_NPWR01819 and PARAM.SFO edited
(from BCUS98281_NPWR01819 to BCES01325_NPWR01819)

then with Xploder resign

but it does not work
09-16-2012, 08:33 PM #71
Could some body please help me out with the jak 2 286 precursor trophy?
Sorry but its been a long time since iv done all this and i can't remember how to do it all.

Do i need to change this to an eu save? (If so how)
And which files do i transfer? (I keep getting error data on loading up)
09-19-2012, 04:33 AM #72
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
save swapping is very easy heres how you would do it:
1.download the save say i need US in stead of EU so i download a EU save and you must and i quote must own the US game so now copy your save to USB then load it on computer then open ps3 folder on usb stick. 2.) go extract your EU save open it and ERASE SFO and ALL ICONS mean the little file that is just a picture if you open it! now after those are deleted highlight all and the drag them to that folder with the ps3 folder on usb to the save you want to use and click yes copy all so say Jak 2 save is EU in the extracted folder i delete Param SFO an ICON then in the USB stick click the ps3 folder then Jak 2 my save then drag that highlighted EU save to the US and yes coppy all when it asks then refresh you stick on Xploder and drag it to the pc side then copy back to usb to your name it will say warning blah blah blah u say ok and then done it has been swapped from EU to US. Your welcome.
10-01-2012, 11:33 PM #73
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!
It is the only trophy you will get ? Or will you get more trophies upon loading this savegame;

Kind Regards

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo