02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
12-20-2012, 02:14 AM #83
hejran7
Save Point
willing to buy if anyone can activate GOD MODE on Master Ninja chapter challenge to every 1st save point and i got the Chapter challenge save file at every save point i just need the god mode,, if anyone can please let me know Winky Winky
12-20-2012, 01:10 PM #84
hahaho75
Do a barrel roll!
this game so damn difficult, i broke 1 pad poor of me :(
12-20-2012, 02:12 PM #85
hejran7
Save Point
yes this game is very hard but ones u know the rules is not going to be that hard
like OLUT 1 and OLUT 2
instant UT if there is essence around
invisibility with tonfa and BoTA
12-20-2012, 06:32 PM #86
hejran7
Save Point
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D

willing to buy if anyone can activate GOD MODE on Master Ninja chapter challenge to every 1st save point and i got the Chapter challenge save file at every save point i just need the god mode,, if anyone can please let me know
12-24-2012, 06:20 AM #87
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Is that compatible if I resign it but I have OFW?
12-24-2012, 08:38 AM #88
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
yes, work with xploder!
12-24-2012, 03:15 PM #89
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
yes, work with xploder!

I saw you are from Italy, so I that mean your save file is for the European version? Can that be resigned for a North America save file? I live in Canada, so my save file are US.

Also how does God mode work? Am I always in God mode? I am just missing the 2 Master Ninja trophies and the Complete all Missions trophy. Will your save file help me for those?
12-25-2012, 12:09 AM #90
rivaor
Haxor!
thank you my friend
01-12-2013, 01:38 AM #91
thx a lot. Happy

But still the checkpoints for acolyte and warrior are way too far from the ending, making a pain in the a$$ to obtain master ninja ranking in mission 17 in those difficulties, because if you failed you need to make almost the whole stage again.
Last edited by Heavenly_King ; 01-12-2013 at 06:45 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo