02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
02-24-2012, 12:17 AM #11
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Will try these when I get this from gamefly. Good work putting everything together.
02-24-2012, 04:43 AM #12
Hi ... similar to the Mentor/Mentore Chapter 17 God Mode save, can you make one for Acolyte difficulty? I think that would make this a truly complete Platinum save set. Thank you!
02-24-2012, 10:33 AM #13
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ryudragon86 View Post
soccer, have you received the katamari forever savegame then? I need it too but it seems that huyi cheated on you.

excuse me? i clearly said in the request topic TWICE that if i got a save file for the games in my profile i will post the save file, none of you had what i wanted so i posted nothing, i already have a ninja gaiden sigma 2 save file but the saves can only take you so far (cant use god mode glitch on master ninja difficulty) so i wasnt interested, maybe if you lot posted me something worthwhile i would have posted the katamari save file.
02-24-2012, 11:17 AM #14
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Have fun boys... with these savegames you have a platinum in a few hours !!!

i only got to chapter 4 in the game and that took me an hour or two but with this i should fly through the game
02-24-2012, 06:23 PM #15
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by soccerdude84 View Post
was wondering if you could make a god mode save on chapter 6 and chapter 12 so I can play the rest of the story

i have You must login or register to view this content. ...but if you want others saves pm me please

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by JaggedNightmare View Post
Hi ... similar to the Mentor/Mentore Chapter 17 God Mode save, can you make one for Acolyte difficulty? I think that would make this a truly complete Platinum save set. Thank you!

hi... in the first save are the multiple check point in chap 4-7-10-13-17 on acolyte (seguace)
02-24-2012, 07:21 PM #16
ryudragon86
Little One
Ok for me but as you saw soccerdude posted on that topic his savegame there, and that's why i said that,however excuse me if i had said something that offend you.
02-24-2012, 10:03 PM #17
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ryudragon86 View Post
soccer, have you received the katamari forever savegame then? I need it too but it seems that huyi cheated on you.

nope

someone said they were working on it so it's just a matter of time
02-27-2012, 04:21 AM #18
im confused.... when i try to use exploder the save here is pulled up as "Chaps Save" and mines is "Story_save" Do I need to beat the game first or somethin?.. im confused lol.. i need save for mentor & master ninja for story & chapter challenge.. HELP Please!
02-27-2012, 07:37 AM #19
blastman
Ghost shooter
Una cosa visto che ancora non ho avuto il tempo di testarlo, ma dopo averlo caricato su xpolder poi su usb...blablabla... una volta su console visto che hai detto che ci sono più checkpoint ma la god mod è istantanea o devo fare qualcosa di particolare tipo le mod di cod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo