02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
02-28-2012, 01:13 AM #29
He did it with Pkgs from cfw with editing the files in this case the save game with the pkg files attached in a sense. he then proceeded to make a save game with it and then it worked out.
02-28-2012, 09:08 AM #30
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Hack73, could you help me with these last two trophies "Mastered the PATH OF THE WARRIOR" and "Mastered the PATH OF THE MENTOR"? for some reason I did not jump, are completing the chapters in this difficult challenge

Is there no way I'm jumping these trophies with saves from. Rar, with the other trophies I had no problems, I even jumped the trophies of the difficulties, the absence of these two you mention. I'm desperate
Last edited by Eggman85 ; 02-28-2012 at 09:22 AM.
03-01-2012, 05:01 PM #31
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

Learned The Izuna Drop.

Ho i can unlock god mode?

for example: i use 1) 100% ultimo chec point 17 seguace piu 4-7-10-13 that save, but every enemy can kill me, make i something wrong? (use xploder - and i start for example in chapter 4) (i copy booth files), but i change the language to german
Last edited by Alpenjodel61 ; 03-01-2012 at 05:10 PM.
03-01-2012, 11:25 PM #32
godmode is a mod which works on CFW playstations. Ninja gaiden itself doesn't have a god mode. These saves were made in god mode so far i know.
03-03-2012, 09:14 AM #33
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Hopefully someone can upload some saves puedira for "Mastered the PATH OF THE WARRIOR" and "Mastered the PATH OF THE MENTOR" in god mode

The following user thanked Eggman85 for this useful post:

HUYI82
03-06-2012, 12:32 AM #34
Default Avatar
zavi18_
does this work for the US version?
03-08-2012, 01:50 PM #35
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
i have You must login or register to view this content. ...but if you want others saves pm me please

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

hi... in the first save are the multiple check point in chap 4-7-10-13-17 on acolyte (seguace)

sent you a pm, haven't heard back yet
03-10-2012, 02:14 AM #36
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!

Learned The Izuna Drop.

I'm currently playing this game, I complete dand still got my saves for Acolyte difficulty. I mean it wont have the god mode you guys use, but it a save at the end. The last 3 bosses are easy on Acolyte.
03-10-2012, 11:41 AM #37
ak7
Do a barrel roll!
I didn't know there is a gog mode, thanks for the save mate.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo