02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
07-12-2012, 05:31 PM #56
Rayzero2002
I am error
Question so if i'm able to use the save files then i can you the god mode in mission challenge to get that trophy?? and can i use the god mod in Mastered the Path of the Master Ninja? because i beat everything else a few years but those where the most challenging ones.
08-10-2012, 08:50 PM #57
flokx1296
Save Point
Hy, i replace save 1 by 1 with xploder ? or i can replace the 2 saves in same time
08-16-2012, 06:52 PM #58
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
does this save unlock the trophies from the team missions?
08-22-2012, 06:22 PM #59
øàíñ You must login or register to view this content. PhotoShop CS3
Àêâèëåãèÿ Êëèìåíòèíà You must login or register to view this content. âçëîìàòü ïî÷òó
Ãîëóáîê Ñåðãåé Àëåêñàíäðîâè÷ You must login or register to view this content. êàê çàïëåòàòü êîñó
odnoklassniki.ru You must login or register to view this content. Æóðíàë Play Boy
08-28-2012, 05:21 AM #60
I am also wondering if this will unlock the team missions since I am only mission the Clear All Missions trophy.
08-28-2012, 05:54 AM #61
oyay
Bounty hunter
so many saves on ngu wow
08-28-2012, 05:57 AM #62
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

Learned The Izuna Drop.

Good work man . keep it up
08-28-2012, 04:20 PM #63
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!

Learned The Izuna Drop.

hey bro mi devi aiutare mancano pochi trofei e ti metto like se mi dai una mano .....
come faccio a prendere

vento avverso apreso
impresa dei cento colpi
SENTIERO DEL GUERRIERO COMPLETATO
Partita sul sentiero del guerriero completato

mi dai i file per sbloccarli ? ti metto grazie se mi dai i file e mi dici come fare Smile
08-28-2012, 09:29 PM #64
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by BushGarden View Post
hey bro mi devi aiutare mancano pochi trofei e ti metto like se mi dai una mano .....
come faccio a prendere

vento avverso apreso
impresa dei cento colpi
SENTIERO DEL GUERRIERO COMPLETATO
Partita sul sentiero del guerriero completato

mi dai i file per sbloccarli ? ti metto grazie se mi dai i file e mi dici come fare Smile

...se scrivi in italiano presumo che tu sia italiano,...(o hai usato google translator ;-) ...) quindi ti rispondo nella stessa lingua che mi viene piu facile:
- vento avverso : devi semplicemente eseguire la tecnica del vento avverso che pero a memoria nn ricordo come si fa! quindi guarda nel menu e trovi tutte le tecniche che ti servono...
- impresa dei cento colpi : questo e' uno dei pochi che i save nn sbloccano...pero e facile da prendere se conosci il modo giusto...guarda questi video ...

(questo e' quello che ho usato io!)
- per gli altri 2 devi semplicemente fare l'ultimo chek point dell'ultimo capitolo con livello "sentiero del guerriero" (se nn ti da il trofeo prova a uccidere tutti i nemici che si presentano compresi i pesci giganti nel fiume di sangue!)

The following user thanked hack73 for this useful post:

BushGarden

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo