03-30-2012, 03:21 PM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH=CONFIG]16282[/ATTACH]
000You must login or register to view this content.0
THE HOUSE OF DEAD OVERKILL EXTENDED CUT 100%

THIS IS ONE OF THE HARDEST ARCADE GAME AROUND, YOU GOT TO BE A GOOD ARCADE SHOOTER IF YOU WANT TO FINISH IT YOURSELF. ANYWAY IF YOU USE THIS SAVE YOUR DONE. THIS IS A TESTED PLATINUM SAVE 100%. THIS SAVE WILL GIVE YOU THE PLATINUM IN 2-3 HOURS AND ALL THE TROPHIES NEEDED.
THIS IS A SAVE ONLY FOR NGU MEMBERS DO NOT PUT IT ON XPLODER. IM THE CREATOR OF THIS SAVE SO CREDIT GOES TO ME AND TO DELLBOY THAT MADE A NICE GUIDE FOR YOU PLAYERS.
OOOOOOOO"IF YOU LIKE IT PRESS"
OOOOOOOOYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Overview:
-Difficulty: ?/10 (Insufficient votes) (You must login or register to view this content.)
-Offline Trophies: 40 (24You must login or register to view this content., 11You must login or register to view this content., 4You must login or register to view this content., 1You must login or register to view this content.)
-Offline Trophies: 0
-Time to You must login or register to view this content.: 60-100 Hours (Highly dependant on skill and luck)
-Glitched Trophies: 0
-Missable: 0 (Level Select for clean-up)
-Mininmum Number Of Playthroughs: 4 (Story, Director's Cut, Hardcore, Director's Cut and Classic Mode)

ROADMAP
1. use the save, resigning obviously if you're not from Europe.

2. Start up Minigames, play one to get
You must login or register to view this content.''Ill try anything once''

3. Start up story mode and change weapon to Minigun (the only weapon you will really need) and add a second weapon (doesnt matter which). The trophies mentioned in the OP will pop:-
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Finish the Story line, playing all levels with the minigun. With that its gonna be very Easy and you'll get all Story related trophies.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

4. Change the options to ''crosshair off'' and start to play again level 1 and finish it. Make sure to kill the boss with 1 bar of life left this will pop ''suffer like g did'' and the trophy for beating the level and also for beating any level with no crosshair. finally you will also get ''never runs dry'' as you cant run out of ammo!.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

5. Change the options put the crosshair back on for the remainder. start level 2 and that challenge trophy pops - this is the easiest level in the game IMO so getting "goregasm" and maintaining it for 2 mins wont be hard at all. also make sure to pick up grenades here and switch to second weapon (as grenades cant be used when using minigun) to get ''toasty''.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

6. Go to Directors Cut mode and play level 1 - as its the easiest one. using minigun it will be hard to get hurt at all, and the boss is very easy too - Completing this chapter without losing a life will net you ''Hardcore''.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

7. Load every Director's Cut level but don't play it !!! Challenge trophies will pop on load.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

8. Finally go to ''Overkill'' and complete the level, you can lose lives but you only get 3 continues, but it should be more than enough to beat Mother. This will get you the ''Lights, Camera, Headshot!'' trophy and of course the ''House Of The Dead Overload'' Platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 09-24-2012 at 06:39 AM. Reason: More specific guide

The following 78 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 370389, ambis, anaconda2011, avex, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bmo-beats, ChokeSermon, Cien, Cissamannen, clever21, CristinaRawr, crixex, Dell boi, dellboy81, demon_eye, dinobot, Eggman85, Ember2012, ENightmare69, GoDzGaRdEn, Grind, Harvester51, HitmanKiller1, iiToYz, isigo, JakeRobles, JoshFTW, joury070, JulianoBatista, justeve, karlytp4, keeks7, kobra1922, Lemons, lolik, malachit75, MansonXX, marocki, mawax, Mercury001, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Niiker, One Industries, P-Gaz, p78ch201, panBramburka, poetic410, Prolished, prototye76, Prototype10, Raiki, rebel_cause, reptil-1997, Revan99, rieks, S-PA, scienide, simmo_316, Smegger72, StarWave, T101, thebest1234, trophy_Bauer, Uncle Ted, UnspokenDream, walker_john, WASTEDFREEDOM, Windmaker86, Yuki_240sx, ZAEK_DD
04-01-2012, 03:08 PM #29
19willy74
Thanks dellboy you made it clear more then me.Smile
I did this game like a month ago and i didn't remember all. But i hope it was usefull to get the platinum in less time(We all got girlfriend, work, parents etc...) But anyway i enjoyed the game was fun and darla and candy are soo sexy and the 2 cops are really funny.Yes
04-01-2012, 03:13 PM #30
Thanks for the guide dellboy Smile
04-01-2012, 03:19 PM #31
eazynow82
Are you high?
i just cant beat the bitch keep shooting her and she keeps killing me i got there with full bar and 3 credits but still couldnt get out of the tunnel area arrrgh
04-01-2012, 04:01 PM #32
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by eazynow82 View Post
i just cant beat the bitch keep shooting her and she keeps killing me i got there with full bar and 3 credits but still couldnt get out of the tunnel area arrrgh

you talking about mother in the overkill level?

yeah you have to shoot her quickly to take the blue bar down and then shoot the pillars on each side - its not easy (although i did it first time losing just one life) but you should get it with practice.

my problem has been with mother part 2 - i always loose bars when she has her foot coming down on me - i cant shoot her tits in time. 80% of the time i get hurt and she doesnt - if i could get that to 50-50 id beat her maybe losing no lives.

not that it matters now, im done for good lol - apparently hardly anyone has this platinum, i guess that will change now lol.

and thanks to those who thanked me for the guide - i try and give back to the site as much as i can, wether its guides, help to get trophies or even making saves in some cases. the site gives me a lot, i can try to repay it a little Smile

The following user thanked dellboy81 for this useful post:

eazynow82
04-01-2012, 06:18 PM #33
19willy74
eazynow82 if you had a friend playing with you home(Split-screen) was really easy because one was going to shoot at the mother and the other one at the pillars.
See if you wanted to do the S on this level like i did you shouldn't die at all. I'll help you out and i say that 4 the first part shoot her, but do not push the trigger all at once because the minigun get overheated. Shoot her like for 2 second(hold the button) then half second you stop(pull of the finger) then again untill she drop.Then shoot only one pillar or you will have the gun already overheated when she will again run over you with plenty of energy. Here is where she touched me 2 times when i tried to shoot at the pillar:argh:.For the second part when you go outside i say its very very easy. Don't try to hit her until she come close she will try to put her damn foot on you and start to aim to her face that you barely will see(TOP MIDDLE SCREEN) and that's it, after when you go behind a car she will try to lick you, shoot the 2 objective and then aim her in the face and shoot.Repeat again. She never touched me one time.Good Luck!!! :bro:

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

Raiki
04-04-2012, 10:25 PM #34
this save work for psn version of the game??
04-05-2012, 04:49 AM #35
19willy74
if you have xploder this save work for that too.
04-05-2012, 07:22 AM #36
ok! thanks!!
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
if you have xploder this save work for that too.
04-05-2012, 11:52 AM #37
rebel_cause
Do a barrel roll!
sorry to sound stupid but this can be used with EU PSN version if you use xploder to re-assign??? sorry to sound thick lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo