04-14-2012, 09:34 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This a Battlefield 3 100% Platinum save.

The Save is not mine, I found it and tried to compile it for NGU. Credit to whos save it is.

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Isaac
im not sure if this was posted yet or not. but, here is a list of what trophies will popup upon starting a level.

here is what trophies pop up when you start a level.

NOTE: once the game autosaves. it will go back to being locked.

18 You must login or register to view this content.
not on my watch
involuntary euthanasia
the professional
this is the end
where are the other two?
shock troop
wanted: dead or alive
army of darkness
practice makes perfect
what the hell *are* you?
roadkill
you can be my wingman anytime
scrap metal
no escape
butterfly
twofor
flashforward
between a rock and a hard place

1 You must login or register to view this content.
ohh-rah!

1 You must login or register to view this content.
semper fidelis
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 07-31-2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Removed Dead Link

The following 54 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Abtean, abusaedan, amigaman2005, anaconda2011, bejekas, bigburt82, choppking, CronicImpulse, danielburn, DonGiuliiano, dragak, dune64, FaSt_FrEEdOm, Gabberhard, Gotham_Shadow, Grumpy Old Men, Hashem-gt, iamdadutchpride, ILikeToCheat, Isaac Clarke, isigo, Japarican89, Jordan G., josesant, malachit75, MansonXX, mexi001, MP1st, One Industries, onrode, p311, panBramburka, Phophenomenon, Platina, RavagedBoom, RealTimeEditz, Reaper2000, retro.plex, Rich Davies, scienide, Shisha, simmo_316, socia, SuperFist1, Tony Stark, weatesand, Wednesday 13, wiii, Windmaker86, xenomage, xlilmanx, zero.nam3
01-15-2016, 08:04 PM #245
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Awesome Save Set
01-16-2016, 05:48 PM #246
Hermes
Banned
No Hate but CFW Users can mod the platinum within mins :P
04-01-2017, 07:41 PM #247
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
i cant resighn it because the orignal save is procted in my ps3 , so anyone can tell me how can i copy my save to the flash drive??
04-01-2017, 09:32 PM #248
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by obaaid View Post
i cant resighn it because the orignal save is procted in my ps3 , so anyone can tell me how can i copy my save to the flash drive??

use cfw or ask someone who has cfw to get your save....you dont need it if all you are doin is resigning a save downloaded from the net

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

Wand
04-03-2017, 03:56 AM #249
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
use cfw or ask someone who has cfw to get your save....you dont need it if all you are doin is resigning a save downloaded from the net

alright thaaanks , i dont know anyone has a cfw but i will search
04-03-2017, 11:33 AM #250
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
its works , thanks for the save , it saves alot of time
04-06-2017, 09:29 PM #251
I remove the copy protection and resign it with a param from dead space 3. I have the Download EU Version so i dont need to Change the Region.

The save works and i can play every chapter but instead of trophies poppin the game says something like "trophy Not earned"

Did resign with param from a different game only work with xploder or do i need another save like mw3 or something ?

I use bruteforce, one time i try rebuild with Account and one time i try Update ID and copy param. Both with same result...
04-27-2017, 05:07 PM #252
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
if anyone can help me with the online trophies it will be great
05-07-2017, 01:23 PM #253
If any1 can help with some bf3 online trophies tht wud be awesome insanely late to this post, hmu my psn is the same name as on here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo