04-16-2012, 09:00 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

This is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save!

Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

Enjoy!

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:17 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

aben, abusaedan, aerojade007, ATHx, Big_Jonny, Caliber001, cheetah85, Cien, clever21, Eggman85, ente99, evildrake, Gotham_Shadow, Hitman 47, kevstar91, ksandros, Liongooder, malachit75, MansonXX, migale, p311, PC_, prototye76, ScarfaceKillaz, sephyroth89, Shelbinheimer, SuperGamecube64, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, wolf82, xBoehser_Onkel

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

anaconda2011, TrytoYOLO, Meeky
12-12-2012, 03:44 PM #101
Diego_Lazov
Bounty hunter
This save will unlock which trophies? all?
12-13-2012, 12:41 AM #102
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
i can now enjoy mods for this game at last
12-13-2012, 07:11 PM #103
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Lazov View Post
This save will unlock which trophies? all?

No it doesn't unlock all trophies, only all trophies have been unlocked already with this Save.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by ktohaan View Post
i can now enjoy mods for this game at last

Hahaha this isn't modded it's just max level legitimately. Happy

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

Diego_Lazov
12-15-2012, 12:08 AM #104
X-_DJ_BL3ND_-X
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Flash. View Post
Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

Again, this save IS password protected because this is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save! Feel free to PM for the password, but when you do PM, make sure you give the name of the game you want the password for. True NGU members know how to thank and can appreciate how hard it is and time consuming it is to get the platinum for Skyrim and how leechers like to take your hard earned work without giving any thanks.

Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

Password is: ultimateskyrim
Enjoy!

MediaFire:

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

skyrim rules^^
thank you Winky Winky
12-16-2012, 05:17 PM #105
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by X View Post
skyrim rules^^
thank you Winky Winky

No problem. Happy
12-16-2012, 09:15 PM #106
download link is very problem, not download. please file upload rapidshare, turbobit etc.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

MediaFire is Link Dead!
Archive is Encrypted or Password Protected!

Crocko download link time does not stop! not finish!
12-17-2012, 02:05 PM #107
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by tutasste View Post
download link is very problem, not download. please file upload rapidshare, turbobit etc.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

MediaFire is Link Dead!
Archive is Encrypted or Password Protected!

Crocko download link time does not stop! not finish!

Updated. Happy
12-17-2012, 05:26 PM #108
thanks for the saves
12-19-2012, 11:16 PM #109
Originally posted by Flash. View Post
Updated. Happy

The save file is working only ps3 but I'm using pc :cry:
Last edited by tutasste ; 12-19-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo