04-16-2012, 09:00 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

This is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save!

Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

Enjoy!

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:17 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

aben, abusaedan, aerojade007, ATHx, Big_Jonny, Caliber001, cheetah85, Cien, clever21, Eggman85, ente99, evildrake, Gotham_Shadow, Hitman 47, kevstar91, ksandros, Liongooder, malachit75, MansonXX, migale, p311, PC_, prototye76, ScarfaceKillaz, sephyroth89, Shelbinheimer, SuperGamecube64, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, wolf82, xBoehser_Onkel

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

anaconda2011, TrytoYOLO, Meeky
05-08-2012, 11:13 AM #47
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
lol are you being serious?

Yeah.
You must login or register to view this content.
05-08-2012, 11:33 AM #48
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Yeah.

There's an incredible irony here.
The guy that blatantly posts other people's saves again, writes "guides" on fairly new saves, adds passwords to his saves and keeps bumping his threads with nonsense - All so he can get an inflated rep.... Is accusing me of rep boosting? You won't even find a "+rep me if i helped" in any post that I have made and I have been a strong advocate of stopping this rep4password crap.

It's funny.. The guy in your screenshot signed up during your ban, bumped your thread to say thanks, then repeatedly hit the thanks button on my posts?

You would be right.. That does look suspicious. I have an idea. Report me. He's either genuinely going around thanking people, or it will be one of us. The mods will be able to make sense of the timings and the IP addresses in use and I'd certainly love to hear what they think about it.
05-08-2012, 12:27 PM #49
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
There's an incredible irony here.
The guy that blatantly posts other people's saves again, writes "guides" on fairly new saves, adds passwords to his saves and keeps bumping his threads with nonsense - All so he can get an inflated rep.... Is accusing me of rep boosting? You won't even find a "+rep me if i helped" in any post that I have made and I have been a strong advocate of stopping this rep4password crap.

It's funny.. The guy in your screenshot signed up during your ban, bumped your thread to say thanks, then repeatedly hit the thanks button on my posts?

You would be right.. That does look suspicious. I have an idea. Report me. He's either genuinely going around thanking people, or it will be one of us. The mods will be able to make sense of the timings and the IP addresses in use and I'd certainly love to hear what they think about it.

It is very suspicious, that's why I have already reported it to a Moderator to see what he can do. I really don't care about Rep, i've never asked for Rep, i've uploaded my own Saves (some which were currently posted before, my mistake) and a Guide on how to get trophies for Prototype 2 using the saves posted up by other members (which I have stated and credited). I'm not accusing anybody, i'm only pointing out what i've seen, you don't need to get mad and making stories about what you think I do, this does not help, i'm sure the Moderator will fix the problem. :y:

EDIT: By the way, the owner of NGU, Outsider, has asked me if he could put my Saves in the new Save Section that is being worked on, he even said that the work was great. So not everybody has a problem with it.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

No more passwords. :y:
Last edited by Red ; 05-08-2012 at 11:47 AM.
05-23-2012, 07:11 PM #50
I'm just curious.. Without some crying here, I don't see test results of this save... Does someone know if some trophies pops up with this save or you have to do something? I got the game from a friend of mine now that's why I ask now and not 3 months ago...

If no-one ever tested it, I'll Winky Winky
05-23-2012, 07:29 PM #51
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
I'm just curious.. Without some crying here, I don't see test results of this save... Does someone know if some trophies pops up with this save or you have to do something? I got the game from a friend of mine now that's why I ask now and not 3 months ago...

If no-one ever tested it, I'll Winky Winky

It would be great if you could test it and post any results, then I can credit you and add you to the OP. :y:
05-23-2012, 07:41 PM #52
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
It would be great if you could test it and post any results, then I can credit you and add you to the OP. :y:

I don't care about that, just care about helping Winky Winky
But anyway, thanks!

I will test this tomorrow
05-23-2012, 07:59 PM #53
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
thanks for the work! because you put the password published? a greeting
05-23-2012, 08:00 PM #54
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post
thanks for the work! because you put the password published? a greeting