04-18-2012, 04:59 PM #1
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); tomb raider legend & anniversay plat saves

You must login or register to view this content.

Anniversary

[h=2]You must login or register to view this content.[/h]
Just tested the Anniversary saves and can confirm a couple of things:

If you resign the 'profile and settings along with the 'Talist-0001' then it will put you just before the last boss fight, on load up you will get the I, II, III weapon master trophies.

Afer beating the boss you will get trophies for beating the game, beating the game on hard, completing the lost island chapter, completing lost island super actions without dying.

Note: you won't get Slayer IV (kill final boss without dying) during the story ending even if you don't die so you will have to replay the time trial. You also won't get the artifact trophy for Lost island.

For the time trial trophies, simply complete one of the faster segments for each of the 4 levels and croft manor.

Use cheats to get through faster

Thanks for the saves

Edit: incase you needed the lost island artifacts, You must login or register to view this content.. I've collected all artifacts/relics on the other levels but not sure if those trophies will pop.

Last edited by Howiiie. ; 08-27-2012 at 04:38 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

A86, braindead, HUYI82, Lemons, Liam, muce75, neoar, pinch77, Plat-Service, Plathunter8, rieks
05-13-2012, 09:24 AM #2
teeb
Haxor!
Thx but I've finished the game with it and I DIDN'T get the trophy for playing on hard!!!
05-13-2012, 10:35 AM #3
Howiiie.
Originally posted by teeb View Post
Thx but I've finished the game with it and I DIDN'T get the trophy for playing on hard!!!

did you resign all the saves and put them all on your ps3?
05-15-2012, 09:12 PM #4
teeb
Haxor!
there was only one save for Tomb Raider Anniversary and I think that's why. Without the profile-save it doesn't save infos like artifacts and shit.
05-15-2012, 09:19 PM #5
Howiiie.
there was only one save for Tomb Raider Anniversary and I think that's why. Without the profile-save it doesn't save infos like artifacts and shit.

check legends maybe the profiles in there bud, it was deffo there
05-16-2012, 12:54 PM #6
teeb
Haxor!
nope, the Legend directory only contains TRL saves. Nevermind, I've plat the game anyhow.
05-16-2012, 12:57 PM #7
Howiiie.
nope, the Legend directory only contains TRL saves. Nevermind, I've plat the game anyhow.

thanks for the heads up, i will check later and reupload with the profile.
07-07-2012, 05:05 AM #8
braindead
Bounty hunter
Worked Anniversary and Legend popped the Hard Trophy. Also the Time Trial Trophy at Anniversary when you do 1 Time Trial. But you have to do all again.

I donĀ“t testes Legend Time Trials at all. Does anyone tested?

The following user thanked braindead for this useful post:

Howiiie.
07-07-2012, 07:40 AM #9
Does it unlock the time trial trophy or just the beat all trials trophy, this is the only thing I cant be ased to do, hopefully it will unlock each one the the complete all one?
07-07-2012, 07:43 AM #10
braindead
Bounty hunter
It unlocks in Anniversary the Time trial trophy for each Chapter. step by step
So you have to do four time trials to get the time trial trophy example Peru. Then you have to with this savegame only one of the four. Then the Trophy pop for example Peru.

Edit: I test it in Legend. Time Trial Trophies not working. You have to do all yourself.
Last edited by braindead ; 07-07-2012 at 08:06 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to braindead for this useful post:

Howiiie., Plathunter8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo