04-20-2012, 11:27 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

This is the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Plat Saveset.

I've included Merrick97 Mission 2 and his Tut please give thanks to: You must login or register to view this content.
And included bizzyboy Mission1 along with his Tut please give thanks to: You must login or register to view this content.
Please note - all chapter trophies will pop with bizzyboy Mission1 save - just let first trophy pop then use attached saves.

Each Mission inlcudes an extra bonus like Knock out, Topsy Turvy, Silent Death from Above but its explained in each folder.
Much thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for the following:
Not included in the Tut but Mission1 use R1 on two enemies and Life's Edge trophy will pop.
For BSOD Trophy load mission 1 save and play the 3 mission "BANK" open the door and shutdown the pc!

Enjoy: You must login or register to view this content. - This now includes all difficulties, Tuts and specific trophies.

Thanks to ferrariboy007 for the PSN download version of the game:
You must login or register to view this content. Password is SolidSnake

For those of you that might have missed it: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 11-29-2012 at 11:26 PM.

The following 137 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, 19willy74, aben, Cloud, Andy1709, andy619, anon2010, arash-2580, ATHx, bacardi99, BASIA2001, bearl, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bigbow, Black Mage, bmo-beats, bodo2008, bum-bum-joey, C0lder, CandyFromABaby, CaptainJohnson, Carbonox35, Carramrod235, charmeleon, choppking, Cien, clitwub, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danhar26, danieles, DCsolidus, deennrap, demon_eye, djhmetfan2, dormin, Drakefast, elite_killa, flavio91, flex0r, freerew, gasit, geeder, ghostX, Gillfigno, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., hussler, ichris26, in4x, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JDavies-Bunting, Joeydivision, Jom Jom, joury070, juhssarah, KarlW, kchij, klycik, kobra1922, Lamputt, leon81_de, LUFC1919, Maddy007, malachit75, manutd88, mark1, user23455445, mexi001, mikesean, mister-mistery, mithosyggdrasil, Moya13, Mr.Monster, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, NARUTO11, neoar, NeoFrost, nookie_egg, nou1969, NuclearArmpit, nukester, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, pandorra13, PC_, pedrobandicoot, plat and 37 other users.
04-27-2012, 12:37 PM #92
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
this is darkside & dignity of honor trophy

Excellent work mate - will list you alongside Merrick when complete.
Originally posted by merrick97 View Post
No kidding. Is it REALLY to much to ask to do a LITTLE bit for yourself? You would think that giving them all of the ridiculously tough trophies would be enough....

Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
I think there is still missing the Trophy to free yourself of handcuffs. Since your save that is meant for it, doesnt have a save 0 or 1

I've yet to upload but fixed that folder where you only had the quicksave. I have the save for "Not Today (Free yourself)". Before I upload, can any confirm that we would now have the Plat Saveset.
So that would be Bizzyboy with Mission1 which include the 2trophies for Morgenholt, Darkside & Thermal Sniping.
Merrick for Mission3 which include Cruise control, Final Cruise & Art of Unseen.
And I've fixed Free yourself trophy.

Is that the Plat lads? Will upload final file on confirmation.
04-27-2012, 12:44 PM #93
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Is that the Plat lads? Will upload final file on confirmation.

nope "life's edge" unless if i've missed something Smile
04-27-2012, 12:56 PM #94
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by thfc View Post
nope "life's edge" unless if i've missed something Smile

Care to give it a shot mate...In the last month I've Plat'd the 3 games - I'm Splinter'd out!
04-27-2012, 01:19 PM #95
merrick97
Do a barrel roll!
Care to give it a shot mate...In the last month I've Plat'd the 3 games - I'm Splinter'd out!

No kidding. I don't know how you can do multiple playthroughs. I have played through Chaos Theory multiple times, but I cannot play through back to back. I need a long break between playthroughs. The only way I am ok with multiple playthroughs is if the game plays out differently each way.

It was ridiculous that Ubisoft required a normal, hard and expert playthrough to get the platinum and that trophies didn't stack.

The following user thanked merrick97 for this useful post:

jedt
04-27-2012, 01:47 PM #96
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
No kidding. I don't know how you can do multiple playthroughs. I have played through Chaos Theory multiple times, but I cannot play through back to back. I need a long break between playthroughs. The only way I am ok with multiple playthroughs is if the game plays out differently each way.

It was ridiculous that Ubisoft required a normal, hard and expert playthrough to get the platinum and that trophies didn't stack.

Totally agree mate.
On the disc its 7playthroughs in total - 2 x Splinter Cell, 2 x Pandora Tomorrow and of course 3 for Chaos - crazy.
It was a long farewell to Sam!
04-27-2012, 03:15 PM #97
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]

yeah man dont see why not, might try one of your earlier saves might only need a couple :P
04-27-2012, 03:25 PM #98
Thx for your saveset
04-27-2012, 03:45 PM #99
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by thfc View Post
yeah man dont see why not, might try one of your earlier saves might only need a couple :P

Mate don't use one of my saves, I got the trophy on Mission2 and my saves don't start until Mission4.
No kidding. Is it REALLY to much to ask to do a LITTLE bit for yourself? You would think that giving them all of the ridiculously tough trophies would be enough....

Can you remember what Mission you got the knife 20 enemies? If its after your Mission3 howie (fellow Andy Carroll admirer) could work on your file.
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
this is darkside & dignity of honor trophy

As above is your savefile a fresh one - could the Spurs man use that for the knife trophy?
04-27-2012, 04:54 PM #100
merrick97
Do a barrel roll!

Mate don't use one of my saves, I got the trophy on Mission2 and my saves don't start until Mission4.

Can you remember what Mission you got the knife 20 enemies? If its after your Mission3 howie (fellow Andy Carroll admirer) could work on your file.

I didn't get that on a save that I posted.

After I did my hard run I got that trophy by running through the first mission on normal difficulty and just slashing everyone quickly Scream style. It was hilarious and evil. The trophy popped after I knifed the first guy on the boat mission. It took me 7 minutes, which is why I don't I consider it necessary to post saves for that trophy. The time people spend making a post asking for some of those trophies and then downloading them they could ALREADY have earned them LONG ago!

I never killed anyone on my playthrough so I could get high mission ratings to get a MUCH harder trophy.
Last edited by merrick97 ; 04-27-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo