04-20-2012, 11:27 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

This is the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Plat Saveset.

I've included Merrick97 Mission 2 and his Tut please give thanks to: You must login or register to view this content.
And included bizzyboy Mission1 along with his Tut please give thanks to: You must login or register to view this content.
Please note - all chapter trophies will pop with bizzyboy Mission1 save - just let first trophy pop then use attached saves.

Each Mission inlcudes an extra bonus like Knock out, Topsy Turvy, Silent Death from Above but its explained in each folder.
Much thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for the following:
Not included in the Tut but Mission1 use R1 on two enemies and Life's Edge trophy will pop.
For BSOD Trophy load mission 1 save and play the 3 mission "BANK" open the door and shutdown the pc!

Enjoy: You must login or register to view this content. - This now includes all difficulties, Tuts and specific trophies.

Thanks to ferrariboy007 for the PSN download version of the game:
You must login or register to view this content. Password is SolidSnake

For those of you that might have missed it: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 11-29-2012 at 11:26 PM.

The following 137 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, 19willy74, aben, Cloud, Andy1709, andy619, anon2010, arash-2580, ATHx, bacardi99, BASIA2001, bearl, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bigbow, Black Mage, bmo-beats, bodo2008, bum-bum-joey, C0lder, CandyFromABaby, CaptainJohnson, Carbonox35, Carramrod235, charmeleon, choppking, Cien, clitwub, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danhar26, danieles, DCsolidus, deennrap, demon_eye, djhmetfan2, dormin, Drakefast, elite_killa, flavio91, flex0r, freerew, gasit, geeder, ghostX, Gillfigno, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., hussler, ichris26, in4x, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JDavies-Bunting, Joeydivision, Jom Jom, joury070, juhssarah, KarlW, kchij, klycik, kobra1922, Lamputt, leon81_de, LUFC1919, Maddy007, malachit75, manutd88, mark1, user23455445, mexi001, mikesean, mister-mistery, mithosyggdrasil, Moya13, Mr.Monster, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, NARUTO11, neoar, NeoFrost, nookie_egg, nou1969, NuclearArmpit, nukester, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, pandorra13, PC_, pedrobandicoot, plat and 37 other users.
04-24-2012, 12:01 AM #56
merrick97
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Behdad View Post
Can i have mission 3 akso , please ?

Play the game!!!

Is it really too much to ask to get people to do a LITTLE bit of work?

The game is not hard if played on normal and can be breezed through quite quickly.

Playing through the first 3 missions does not require any effort.

The following 2 users say thank you to merrick97 for this useful post:

jedt, pvtforlife

The following user groaned merrick97 for this awful post:

trophy_Bauer
04-24-2012, 12:10 AM #57
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
you can say it a bit kindlier... no reason to be rude
04-24-2012, 03:13 AM #58
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Mate I told you last week that I was working on the saveset, check my hard savefile - check the stats at the end, fairly sure they both differ - for each individual mission - its all mine. And yes its the Makes You Feel Alive trophy

Damn nice work on these ones mate, would you mind giving me the password. I really want this trilogy on my list Smile
04-24-2012, 08:04 AM #59
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Can i have mission 3 akso , please ?

Originally posted by merrick97 View Post
Play the game!!!

Is it really too much to ask to get people to do a LITTLE bit of work?

The game is not hard if played on normal and can be breezed through quite quickly.

Playing through the first 3 missions does not require any effort.

Originally posted by Bauer View Post
you can say it a bit kindlier... no reason to be rude

I didn't start the save process until I started Mission4 but Merrick is spot on, play the game, on normal its good fun and you don't need to worry about being killed, using medikits, alerts etc as those trophies are available in later savefiles. Playing the first few missions will give an opportunity to earn sniping in thermal and using the knife 20 times.
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Damn nice work on these ones mate, would you mind giving me the password. I really want this trilogy on my list Smile

Hmmm no to you...lol
Last edited by jedt ; 04-24-2012 at 12:02 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Smokin420, Smokin420
04-24-2012, 08:22 AM #60
muce75
Do a barrel roll!
hi just wondered if this is a full platinum save set as i downloaded it from ps store this morning thanks
04-24-2012, 10:31 AM #61
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
sorry , ok i will try to play this game legit
thanks for your comment and for your time
04-24-2012, 11:59 AM #62
wow....i can 't wait to testing...thanks man....
04-24-2012, 03:07 PM #63
merrick97
Do a barrel roll!
I didn't start the save process until I started Mission4 but Merrick is spot on, play the game, on normal its good fun and you don't need to worry about being killed, using medikits, alerts etc as those trophies are available in later savefiles. Playing the first few missions will give an opportunity to earn sniping in thermal and using the knife 20 times.

Hmmm no to you...lol

Agreed! If I provide any save sets I am going to AT LEAST make people playthrough the game once on easy. I only use xploder to get the real tedious trophies that I have no patience to get.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Hmmm no to you...lol

sorry , ok i will try to play this game legit
thanks for your comment and for your time

Good idea it is a FANTASTIC game.
04-24-2012, 05:54 PM #64
xose
Haxor!
this saveset is a great job, thank you very much
can you give me the password splinter cell chaos theory saveset?
I appreciate your work, but I am new to the forum and I can not send private messages

excuse my English, I'm Spanish
Last edited by xose ; 04-24-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo