Post: ratchet & clank all 4 one Million bolts collected save
04-30-2012, 04:53 PM #1
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sup guys. Sorry for not having more saves for this game. but its a pretty easy game to plat on your own. the most time consuming part of the trophies is collect 1,000,000 bolts for the trophy Your first million is always the hardest. So i made a save for this. U nedd to pick ratchet to play as he has about 999,587 bolts collected already. you can choose UZO city, and pick the 1st level of that stage destroy a few crates. check to see when its over 1,000,000 and go to the vender (its the hologram of a gun) once u go in there the trophy will pop. at least you dont have to grind so much to get so many bolts. its been done for u. enjoy. and if this benefited anyone please hit the thanks button. PEACE!!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 21 users say thank you to StarWave for this useful post:

A86, arash-2580, Barry90, bilaljalook, Captain Harlock, dayshanw, ezio1129, Gandalf, gmax666, hess47, iNK Shot, john green 45, mark1, mikesean, Plat-Service, Reda.Tech, satosi, simmo_316, Sora9112, The Young Wolf, trophy_Bauer
06-25-2012, 12:23 AM #29
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by starwave View Post
customs? or u mean costumes? i dont even remember this game having trophies for costumes, and i plat this game just dont remember. i do believe ratchet has all his costumes. not sure of the others. try it see what happens.

Sorry I though the Orange, Greem, Violet and Grey screws gave custumes.

Yes I meant that, I knew I was writing it wrong.
06-25-2012, 12:52 AM #30
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Sorry I though the Orange, Greem, Violet and Grey screws gave custumes.

Yes I meant that, I knew I was writing it wrong.

ooh, lol. naw those colors are the gold bolts but the colors correspond to who you are using. example if you were playing with quark, the bolt is green, nefarious is purple, ratchet is orange/gold, and clank is grey i think.
06-25-2012, 01:00 AM #31
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
ooh, lol. naw those colors are the gold bolts but the colors correspond to who you are using. example if you were playing with quark, the bolt is green, nefarious is purple, ratchet is orange/gold, and clank is grey i think.

Oh ok so I just have to collect the bolts once right?
06-25-2012, 01:25 AM #32
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Oh ok so I just have to collect the bolts once right?

in the game look at your stats the skill points thing, those tell u what u need to do for all costumes for all characters. check within there cause u need to do certain criteria for some, other than beating the game with each character.

The following user thanked StarWave for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
06-25-2012, 02:36 AM #33
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
Any idea if this gives you the all weapons upgraded trophy?

FYI @Jonny there's no trophies tied to the skill points & Hero Bolts so don't feel compelled to do it =)
06-25-2012, 02:46 AM #34
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post

FYI @Jonny there's no trophies tied to the skill points & Hero Bolts so don't feel compelled to do it =)

thank you Sora, couldnt have said it better myself. been a while i played it so dont remember too much off hand on those hero bolts. and no i do not believe it unlocks all weapons upgraded trophy as all the weapons been upgraded already. maybe i might have a save for that. i'll look for what saves i have left and test, maybe, just maybe, i might have it.....*fingers crossed*
06-25-2012, 02:54 AM #35
a366389
Pokemon Trainer
I was going to hit the like button here , but had a hard time finding it... but anyways great job man, thanks! :-)
06-25-2012, 02:55 AM #36
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
thank you Sora, couldnt have said it better myself. been a while i played it so dont remember too much off hand on those hero bolts. and no i do not believe it unlocks all weapons upgraded trophy as all the weapons been upgraded already. maybe i might have a save for that. i'll look for what saves i have left and test, maybe, just maybe, i might have it.....*fingers crossed*

Much obliged. Still missing a few hundred thousand to fully upgrade everything...
06-25-2012, 02:57 AM #37
Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post

Try this one. It worked like a charm for me.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Uncle Ted for this useful post:

NeoFrost, Sora9112

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo