05-09-2012, 05:39 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I will be slowly updating the thread with more saves in the days to come so keep checking back. The saves will not unlock trophies that have already been unlocked (I've already unlocked matchmaker on the dragon slayer save so it won't unlock) so things like matchmaker and completing tales you'll have to do yourself unless I make saves for them as well. All links are at the bottom, enjoy Smile

You must login or register to view this content.Who Needs Sleep?
Complete 'Motion' Mode without Losing a single Life
Finish Motion mode using the save above without losing any lives, it's on the last level so it won't take you long. If you do lose a life just reload the save.

You must login or register to view this content.I Don't Need No Stinking Power-Ups
Complete 'Motion' Mod without using 'Bomb', 'Cannon', 'Ice', and 'Wild Number' Power-Ups
Finish the last level of motion mode without using the above power ups. You can still use the 'Hammer', 'Magic Wand' and 'Rainbow Tile'. If you are unsure of what Power-Ups are which, press start and go to the help menu and it'll tell you what each one is.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Complete 'Motion' Mode
This one is pretty self explanatory, just finish the last level of Motion Mode using the save above and the trophy is yours.

Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 05-11-2012 at 01:21 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

.Remembered, 19willy74, AB210, Alexis Rhodes, Awesome_User, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bodo2008, flex0r, fnou, griffo2002uk, Herrkulez, Howiiie., HUYI82, legendaryleader, mark1, mikesean, NothingsForever, robotny, rongey420, The_Fallen, Uncle Ted, xSOADx
05-12-2012, 10:55 PM #20
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
great stuff, im enjoying the game but nice to see the help is there if i find it tough.

im frsutrated though i cant get the 5 quick matches to pop - ive done them super quick but still nothing, its very frustrating.

If you're using one of the saves then it wont pop because ive already unlocked it. If not, best do it in infinity mode or on one of the tales. Clear the board down to the last layer and then just speed through the last 5 matches.
05-14-2012, 01:18 AM #21
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Ix
If you're using one of the saves then it wont pop because ive already unlocked it. If not, best do it in infinity mode or on one of the tales. Clear the board down to the last layer and then just speed through the last 5 matches.

no ive not used the save yet as i knew it wouldnt unlock, im trying to do as much myself before using it.

ive tried all sorts, leaving the last 5 pairs and working out a way to get it fast, but it still wont pop.

its glitchy anyway i know some people have finished the first tale and not got the trophy or the one for not using hints, this is over on ps3t.org so its a glitchy sort of game.
05-19-2012, 02:33 PM #22
Awesome_User
Do a barrel roll!
I dont want to be rude 'cause i know that the infinity trophies (25 & 100 layouts) can be a very long task. But any chance this weekend? u need help?
05-19-2012, 05:44 PM #23
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by User View Post
I dont want to be rude 'cause i know that the infinity trophies (25 & 100 layouts) can be a very long task. But any chance this weekend? u need help?

I'm plugging away at the 100 layouts trophy. I think I'm in the 60's now, I haven't bothered to count. I'll have it up by next weekend, I've had more work than expected this week otherwise I would have done it by now. Sorry for the delay guys.

The following user thanked Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

Awesome_User
05-20-2012, 10:56 AM #24
crischevelle572
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the saves, looking forward for that 100 layout save Awesome face
05-20-2012, 01:36 PM #25
Hope this becomes a save set for the game, thanks for your contribution Smile
05-28-2012, 10:12 AM #26
Originally posted by Ix
I'm plugging away at the 100 layouts trophy. I think I'm in the 60's now, I haven't bothered to count. I'll have it up by next weekend, I've had more work than expected this week otherwise I would have done it by now. Sorry for the delay guys.

Thanks for the saves Smile looking forward for the 100 layouts save
06-12-2012, 10:10 AM #27
any one knows the status of the infinity save? maybe i can help out?
06-12-2012, 01:35 PM #28
Originally posted by Ix

I will be slowly updating the thread with more saves in the days to come so keep checking back. The saves will not unlock trophies that have already been unlocked (I've already unlocked matchmaker on the dragon slayer save so it won't unlock) so things like matchmaker and completing tales you'll have to do yourself unless I make saves for them as well. All links are at the bottom, enjoy Smile

You must login or register to view this content.Who Needs Sleep?
Complete 'Motion' Mode without Losing a single Life
Finish Motion mode using the save above without losing any lives, it's on the last level so it won't take you long. If you do lose a life just reload the save.

You must login or register to view this content.I Don't Need No Stinking Power-Ups
Complete 'Motion' Mod without using 'Bomb', 'Cannon', 'Ice', and 'Wild Number' Power-Ups
Finish the last level of motion mode without using the above power ups. You can still use the 'Hammer', 'Magic Wand' and 'Rainbow Tile'. If you are unsure of what Power-Ups are which, press start and go to the help menu and it'll tell you what each one is.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Complete 'Motion' Mode
This one is pretty self explanatory, just finish the last level of Motion Mode using the save above and the trophy is yours.

+Rep Smile If this ever comes to a full save set, would be amazing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo