05-11-2012, 01:42 AM #1
geeder
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello here is a complete 100% Save Set for Splinter Cell HD with guides in each folder, took about 5 hours to complete the whole save set with 14 files here you go

You must login or register to view this content.

Special thanks to:

flavio91 for his plat save:You must login or register to view this content.

Mikesean for his level set: You must login or register to view this content.

anon2010

bizzyboy

7Meacham

anaconda2011 for the save for Stealth Operative, Passive Aggression, Echelon Mercenary, Immune, Urban Legend: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD [FULL GOLD + Urban Legend] ISTANT!!

geeder for Afterwinds and Surgical Strike

Enjoy Smile

The following 34 users say thank you to geeder for this useful post:

_olo_, 19willy74, Cloud, Analeise, bigbow, bmo-beats, CapedCursader, Captain Harlock, chefgaz, dapreacher23, Defeat, elite_killa, Ichigo519, Im A Stig, intoxprodige, Iseppina, jackisback2, joury070, Mago de Oz, mister-mistery, mzaslam, nukester, pandorra13, plat, raperorapero, reptil-1997, Richard., rieks, sephyroth89, storm2502, SwordspiTTer, wannabeprivate, yzaasn, zawaq11
01-12-2013, 02:17 PM #65
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
I did that but did not pop for adrenaline rush ok will be trying again in an hour will let you know man.

EDIT thanks man works perfectly for adrenaline rush i was pressing L1 after 2-3 sec looks like we have it press immediately as soon as the save loads

Yep i remember when i was doing it and couldnt understand why it wasnt unlocking but it literally straight away lol, glad i could help.
01-12-2013, 02:22 PM #66
thanks mate Smile

The following user thanked simo9559 for this useful post:

geeder
01-15-2013, 05:04 PM #67
Enaxorth
Bounty hunter
I'm going to get this game... thaaanks!!!

The following user thanked Enaxorth for this useful post:

geeder
01-28-2013, 10:56 PM #68
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
great work

The following user thanked Nickolas47 for this useful post:

geeder
01-29-2013, 03:08 AM #69
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by Nickolas47 View Post
great work

Thanks bro enjoy!!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Enaxorth View Post
I'm going to get this game... thaaanks!!!

Yeah deff worth getting ez plat now and no problem bro enjoy!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by simo9559 View Post
thanks mate Smile

No prob bro enjoy!Smile

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
I remember gettin the capture people one from the save that has urban instant, i resume one of the saves on that file which started when its really dark and you have to sneak in through the fan thing after climbing a fence, what i did was capture the first guy on the level walking towards you it popped right away after i got the one. It may have been level 4 but im not sure.

As for the adrenaline rush, the save start where there is a guy in a security room right in front of you and you sticky him as soon as you begin as he is aware of you.

It was a while ago i used these so cant remember exactly whats saves it was.

Thanks for helping him out! Smile

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by hodiabn View Post
thanks for the save set bro , very good job

No prob bro glad to help enjoy! Smile

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by mzumo View Post
well since i dont have xploder i resign the save with the KG Resigner and all games i tried so far worked, but for splinter cell it says data corrupted, for splinter cell and pandora tomorrow its the same.

That's weird man did u ever get it working?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by Alfred974 View Post
Thanks ! Great Job ! Smile

No prob bro enjoy glad to help! Smile

The following user thanked geeder for this useful post:

Enaxorth
02-02-2013, 09:49 AM #70
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!
Woop thank you bro. Just bought it on disc Smile
03-02-2013, 07:43 AM #71
I have some problems with those saves ...
I bought it on disc but my savedata is named BLES****-SAVESC and yours is named NPUB****-SPLINTE .. it can be resigned cuz of "SAVESC" and "SPLINTE" anyone has an idea about ?
Thanks btw you did a good work x)
03-02-2013, 08:56 AM #72
Thank you.
03-26-2013, 09:40 PM #73
Originally posted by geeder View Post
Hello here is a complete 100% Save Set for Splinter Cell HD with guides in each folder, took about 5 hours to complete the whole save set with 14 files here you go

You must login or register to view this content.

Special thanks to:

flavio91 for his plat save:You must login or register to view this content.

Mikesean for his level set: You must login or register to view this content.

anon2010

bizzyboy

7Meacham

anaconda2011 for the save for Stealth Operative, Passive Aggression, Echelon Mercenary, Immune, Urban Legend: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD [FULL GOLD + Urban Legend] ISTANT!!

geeder for Afterwinds and Surgical Strike

Enjoy Smile

Edit - i remembered how i got it last time lol, thanks again for this set, done me well twice now Winky Winky
Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 03-28-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo