05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
06-05-2012, 10:30 AM #65
19willy74
Originally posted by boub View Post
Sorry i cant answer back to private messages as im new and need post to do so, i have already added you on ps3

OK perfect we talk there. Today in the afternoon im at work now.
06-08-2012, 07:09 PM #66
Thanks you for the save Smile
06-22-2012, 02:18 PM #67
its hard game
06-22-2012, 04:07 PM #68
19willy74
Originally posted by Maradona
its hard game

Hi Maradona, nice name im from naples are you italian? Yes it's a hard game, but with this guide its a lot easier. If you need help im here ok. Good Luck.
06-22-2012, 04:54 PM #69
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Hi Maradona, nice name im from naples are you italian? Yes it's a hard game, but with this guide its a lot easier. If you need help im here ok. Good Luck.

you should open a shop just for catherine man
06-22-2012, 05:47 PM #70
19willy74
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
you should open a shop just for catherine man

Bro i just did it take a look yourself see if you like it first and what you think of the price i have.
06-23-2012, 02:21 AM #71
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Bro i just did it take a look yourself see if you like it first and what you think of the price i have.

Link please XD
06-23-2012, 06:51 AM #72
Default Avatar
kyle89
bro, why is the file set to private? I cant download it..
06-23-2012, 09:45 AM #73
19willy74
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Link please XD

Jonny it's under my psn cards arrgghhhh. Click Here to visit my platinum house.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo