05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
08-16-2014, 08:35 AM #155
H_FIRE
Gobble
First of all, a HUGE thank you from a family guy who works,does jiu-jitsu and has NO TIME to simply sink in this pain in the butt of a game anymore. I've tried all the gamefaqs saves before coming here and after reading up i learned that these saves have all the gold , thus stages can be skipped entirely. I'm in it simply for the story, and this game was damn hard,even on easy settings. (got to 4'th night before starting to try all the possible saves, i'm just not that committed to it).
In the hope that i can skip stages now since i'm just about to try your offered saves, you have my gratitude. God bless you for the hard work. And if some ppl want to pay for plat,i can get that, most people pay for sex and many people pay for any form of entertainment. But thank you from deep within for allowing us to enjoy the story faster,for free. Have a happy life!
08-16-2014, 08:55 AM #156
H_FIRE
Gobble
p.s. meh, am i doing something wrong? i tried to load the first set Catherine Sarah, and it doesn't let me skip stages on easy. Should i have gone with another set for that particular "help" ?
Thanks for the advice, i didn't see a "how-to-use" note in the topic or archive.
Cheers
08-16-2014, 09:00 PM #157
19willy74
Originally posted by FIRE View Post
p.s. meh, am i doing something wrong? i tried to load the first set Catherine Sarah, and it doesn't let me skip stages on easy. Should i have gone with another set for that particular "help" ?
Thanks for the advice, i didn't see a "how-to-use" note in the topic or archive.
Cheers

Hi Smile, well sarah's saves are done on easy on the first walktrough that means is prior the trophy needed, The gam is not finished yet so there is no level skipping. Instead to do all the 3-4 stage you're already on the boss stage, to do the level and youll get the trophy related.
10-30-2014, 11:45 PM #158
nhecjd
Keeper
hi, with which save i can achieve trophy for help justin? all other trophys for help done with sarah stray sheep save, but cant talk with justin with it=(
10-31-2014, 01:57 PM #159
19willy74
Originally posted by nhecjd View Post
hi, with which save i can achieve trophy for help justin? all other trophys for help done with sarah stray sheep save, but cant talk with justin with it=(

Its inside the save "Everyday Hero" justin is sit at the bar just go to him and talk and the trophy will pop.
10-31-2014, 07:40 PM #160
nhecjd
Keeper
There is no "Everyday Hero" trophy... only "stray sheep" in 1st(sarah) save but all trophies pop up except justin's
11-01-2014, 01:53 PM #161
19willy74
Originally posted by nhecjd View Post
There is no "Everyday Hero" trophy... only "stray sheep" in 1st(sarah) save but all trophies pop up except justin's

That's really weird cause it is the first one when you go to the stray ship to pop up soon you talk to him.
No one this kind of problem, are you using the save in the level when you go up with the girlfriend, then you find yourself in the stray ship?
11-01-2014, 06:08 PM #162
nhecjd
Keeper
yeah, used other save, after completed 2 levels thats weird trophy finally popped up, thx anyway=)
11-04-2014, 07:55 PM #163
nhecjd
Keeper
another stuppid question...
where are trophies for legit looking gold prizes(1,3,5,all) or i can only use tip from someone wrote here about use awards in phone and all of them will pop up?
and about endings trophies, almost all of them in hard mode only?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo