Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
05-09-2015, 02:36 PM #398
minja
Pokemon Trainer
thanks for the save .
10-06-2015, 04:02 AM #399
Originally posted by another user
If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

You just saved me from many hours of frustration! Thanks for including this tip. Smile

But your save files are numbered wrong, not sure if anyone mentioned it yet. My comments are in BOLD letters.

Save 17 = The fall
(trow Chan off the roof)
( is actually save 18 )

Save 18 = Super Sleuth + Shanghai Justice
Inaccurate>clumsy>antique clock>pregnant>belltower
(for Shanghai Justice finnish the mission takes 2min)
( is actually save 19 )

Save 19 = The Trowdown
Open the door and confront Taggart.
(Discredit>Redirect>Confront>Redirect)
( about to test this one )

Okay I went back a few pages. Seems like you didn't bother updating the TXT file in your download....
Last edited by DarkByke ; 10-06-2015 at 07:24 AM.
11-24-2015, 06:59 PM #400
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
I've converted all the saves to the US PSN version and removed the copy protection on the saves... here they are. :yes:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 11-24-2015 at 11:20 PM.
07-05-2016, 12:05 AM #401
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
ONE QUESTION:

-this game is COPY PROTECTED

I can use the starter Save from XGhostX but:

1- each autosave or save data (manual) it will come protected ???

I would like to start a save without trophies BUT can edit them with BSD when needed .....

as will be ???
07-05-2016, 12:16 AM #402
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by gon View Post
ONE QUESTION:

-this game is COPY PROTECTED

I can use the starter Save from XGhostX but:

1- each autosave or save data (manual) it will come protected ???

I would like to start a save without trophies BUT can edit them with BSD when needed .....

as will be ???

no..not possible unless you have cfw or you get someone who get your save off the psn cloud with cfw..thats the only way, or use a saveset

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

Gagliardi
07-14-2016, 08:12 PM #403
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by AngelfireUk83 View Post
I needed Gun Nut because I screwed up on upgrades for the Tranq Gun and saved over the one I needed to do it by mistake your save 16 for Pacifist and Foxiest of The Hounds doesn't work though it wouldn't unlock for me but TROOPER and LEGEND did only.

correct!!
save 16 only work 2 trophies...
pacifist and foxiest dont pop....
WTF!!!!
10-07-2016, 06:48 PM #404
kaka2
Haxor!
thanks for the save but when i load it froze, i know the autosave and the another its protected... can some1 with a cfw upload the manually and the another left so i can resign it? thanks for reading and have a nice day
06-28-2017, 10:22 AM #405
Doddo
Bounty hunter
Hi.
Everytime that i launch deus ex the game freeze after press start.
I have the disc base version.

Sorry for my english im italisn.
11-23-2017, 11:51 AM #406
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
Original post by joury070

Ok, so, this entire thread is a mess - a fucking mess! I like it clean and in order. Because of this, I completely revamped the save set, put each trophy file in a designated folder, included descriptions and also edited the subtitle of each and every trophy save, so that the player can easily see which save does what. It looks like this:

The endless debate about which version is what made me resign the save set for three different versions:

BLUS30476 = US retail version
BLES01150 = EU retail version
BLES01151 = EU download version

Each trophy folder contains the save for each of the versions. If you're not sure which is yours, simply copy all three of them to your PS3. No DLC is needed. Make sure to be logged off of PSN because the game has an obscure glitch that will make it freeze in the main menu. Also, make sure to load the save. Do not press "continue", unless you have no other save on your system. If you happen to fail, go back to the main menu and reload the save.

I also might note that I only own the EU download version. I cannot guarantee that the others will properly work. However, I've done this numerous times and I do not expect any problems.

Download:
Last edited by NuclearArmpit ; 08-18-2019 at 09:47 AM. Reason: blah™

The following 2 users say thank you to NuclearArmpit for this useful post:

dapreacher23, yy26jet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo