06-01-2012, 06:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

I've now updated the saves with both US and EU saves.

Here are the US saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are the EU saves

Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 are Complete Save Sets.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

I will be updating this thread once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once that game is released for its saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 12-08-2012 at 04:21 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, asaa, Barry90, bigburt82, candyman2720, DM13, Edsta, Eggman85, elite_killa, ENightmare69, Fly Away, fnou, Gabberhard, GJx, hugolbrs, HUYI82, iabosara, intelbill, john connor 84, joury070, LaughingAtLife, marolio, MysticDragon, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, Raiki, raperorapero, Revan99, Rich Davies, rongey420, SeanInferno, selvin santos, SHAkA, Smegger72, Smokin420, solidsnoova, SpiritOfTesla, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Uniastra, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zayneisaacs
09-11-2013, 03:50 AM #74
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by Ameno
Can't get to pop the Zombie Smack Down trophy in Umbrella Chronicles. It's a pain in the ass to get beyond level 6 in the special level. The save says Zombie Smack Down among other trophies, so how does it works?

that trophy can not be obtained with save.

You NEED to do it LEGAL_
09-11-2013, 06:05 AM #75
bdogg985
Gimme The Ca$h
we need re chronicles hd savesets stat lol
09-11-2013, 11:02 AM #76
Originally posted by YnO View Post
that trophy can not be obtained with save.

You NEED to do it LEGAL_

Fuck me.
09-11-2013, 05:30 PM #77
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by Ameno
Fuck me.

that trophy is really a pain in the arse. but not imposible.
best advise i can give you.
dont get mad,

i ve seen a lot of guys saying that this trophy is easy with dual shock because auto aim and all that shit.

but i found it more "easy" (not really easy easy) with a move controller and when i say more easy is just because you gain speed but lose acuracy.

just keep trying, and when you get to level 10... AIM FOR THE HEAD AND ONLY THE HEAD.

good luck.
09-11-2013, 10:15 PM #78
Thanks for the advice, I just got the trophy a few minutes ago. I used the controller which was annoying, but I came with a plan to kill 5 zombies at least in the higher rounds, so when they rush at you it's much easier the handle them. I've got to say though, that is some intense shit unless you figure out a pattern, which takes longer than you think.
09-12-2013, 01:20 PM #79
3rbGC
Keeper
Good job, thanks
09-15-2013, 06:03 PM #80
DARK_LORD_132
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the save
09-30-2013, 10:12 PM #81
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post
here i have us saves for darkside chronicles & umbrella chronicles:

thes r my own saves, at the very beginning Happy didn't play it much ^^

What is the point of these saves? If they are at the beginning and you didn't play it much, does that mean they are not gamesaves to assist in unlocking trophies? Been trying to find them for Umbrella Chronicles to finish off the last 2 I need help with and can't find any.
09-30-2013, 10:18 PM #82
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Birls15 View Post
What is the point of these saves? If they are at the beginning and you didn't play it much, does that mean they are not gamesaves to assist in unlocking trophies? Been trying to find them for Umbrella Chronicles to finish off the last 2 I need help with and can't find any.

the op of this thread needed the saves for convert his eu saves to us. thats why i postet them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo