06-04-2012, 07:39 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PLATINUM SAVESET + GUIDE

Credits to following Members for their Saves:
You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE]
You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great tip by You must login or register to view this content.

If you're having a bit of trouble with some trophies from the first step of the guide, you can get the following trophies in 2 player split screen mode without having to worry about the CPU cars trying to take you out.

Demolition!
Don't Push Me
Jack of All Trades
Zero to Hero
Wrecker
Mixed Grill
Ego Boost
Hard Charger

Balletic also unlocks in 2 player mode if you play a Head 2 Head, plus the Bi-Winning trophy for playing the splitscreen of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great tip by You must login or register to view this content.

If you're having a bit of trouble with Showdown Showroom Trophy

Its the DLC game data you need to delete, VIP Card and Downloadable Content.
Last edited by D-one ; 02-18-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Changed title

The following 46 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

19willy74, azmo85, BASIA2001, bearl, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, chipite81, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, Grumpy Old Men, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, Howiiie., JDavies-Bunting, john connor 84, johnnyla, joury070, juhssarah, JusThatGood, kokoromialos, koz3bal, lolik, Lukastim80, malachit75, ODDO_22, One Industries, ps3re, radiocaf, Reaper2000, rebel_cause, S-PA, Smegger72, thebestplayer, tofmann06, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, Windmaker86, xLew--, Yalpark, Yuki_240sx
06-11-2012, 08:08 PM #38
xLew--
Former Staff
my game shoudl be here tomorrow, gonna play it legit first then use the saves to mop up if its not to hard to do legit
06-12-2012, 12:03 AM #39
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by hammy2009 View Post
As promised here is a save file all you need to do once you start game is buy last car and last upgrade for the 2 trophies to pop and there is enough cash on it for you to do so

it's about level 24 may pop hitman but my other save does that anyway
Got to thank you for supplying the saves here for me to work on to get this save

Sure no problem, also that fast with getting al lot of money.
Last edited by D-one ; 06-12-2012 at 12:11 AM.
06-12-2012, 12:07 AM #40
amerAL-shbab
Do a barrel roll!
wow nice work ,,, i`ll use your save when i got
06-12-2012, 12:16 AM #41
hammy2009
I am error
Originally posted by xLew
my game shoudl be here tomorrow, gonna play it legit first then use the saves to mop up if its not to hard to do legit

the game is not hard to get the platinum I originally got it but have uploaded a couple of saves to help out because the grinding to level 30 can be long and sometimes gets a bit boring. what I did once it started getting repetitive while stating an online game I stuck an elastic band on r2 and handle of controller so that car would constantly move then just watch tv and occasionally came on and played some just to help the level but once it got late or had to go stuck the band on again.
sometimes your lucky and get full games and then can be fun but sometimes you get rooms full of people doing same thing as i did but was good then to get the 3 online trophies as no one was going for the flags or checkpoints lol though team awesome trophy you have to do your self legitimately but that not too hard
the grind took me about 3 days to get to level 30 and if you play story bit first and do the challenge trophy around about level 23-24 you will have enough cash for all cars and upgrades
its a good game just to repetitive

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by one View Post
Sure no problem, also that fast with getting al lot of money.

thanks
I used one of the saves from here that was about level 18 and just played till had enough cash to buy all cars and upgrades and leave enough for last car and upgrade I would have left a cheaper car and upgrade but think if remember right most of them where already purchased
On a side note I now have platinum for me and used the save for this new file to get platinum for my son in law as he wanted it but he hates car games go figure that I had to re run it all to get it for him so had to do story all over again and the joyride all over again just glad it's all over but used my level 29 save to finish the grind lol

The following user thanked hammy2009 for this useful post:

xLew--
06-12-2012, 12:19 AM #42
D-one
Skullhound
Yeah thats a real pain in ass to do all that stuff over again, with these saves should go a lot quicker.
06-12-2012, 12:25 AM #43
hammy2009
I am error
yep should be though there should be another one for the joyride just noticed had i noticed in time i could have done them too dang too late for me to do as have no longer got game (it really started to bore me lol) and these were the first ever things I have uploaded for this site
06-12-2012, 12:31 AM #44
D-one
Skullhound
The save for the missions for Yokohama on Joyride are missing, it will be boring to do them again, but i am thinking of doing them again to make a save, or somebody else can beat me to it, we will see.

Also thank you very much for saves, it will save a lot of time.
06-12-2012, 12:54 AM #45
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by one View Post
The save for the missions for Yokohama on Joyride are missing, it will be boring to do them again, but i am thinking of doing them again to make a save, or somebody else can beat me to it, we will see.

Also thank you very much for saves, it will save a lot of time.

i think you should just make this into a dirt showdown platinum save set + guide!
06-12-2012, 12:56 AM #46
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by xLew
i think you should just make this into a dirt showdown platinum save set + guide!

I could make this thread a platinum saveset + guide. Using the existing saves for trophies that pops and other trophies i could explain how to get them.
Last edited by D-one ; 06-12-2012 at 12:59 AM.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo