06-11-2012, 10:56 AM #1
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made an easier Big daddy save for everyone, because it took so long and you had to do so many things before you could get the trophy. So now all you have to do is go over to the teddy bear and collect the last big daddy serum. No password required. I have tried my save on a blank account and can confirm that it works, the trophy pops after collecting the last serum.

HOPE I HELPED Smile

Thank you for taking the time to look at my save.

MY SAVE : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Rogue_Diamond ; 06-11-2012 at 11:29 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Rogue_Diamond for this useful post:

Cloud, bilaljalook, gmax666, ratt, xpoppyxx
06-11-2012, 11:00 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
bioshock 1 or 2? thanks for the save Winky Winky
06-11-2012, 11:03 AM #3
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
bioshock 1 or 2? thanks for the save Winky Winky

Bioshock 1, and your welcome, i just know every time i have to do it it drives me crazy because it takes so much time, especially when you dont know where your going, Luckily for me i have completed the game so many times i know where everything is lol :p thought i would help people out Smile
06-11-2012, 11:07 AM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
theres a save set for this game on this forum but thanks for ur work nevertheless Winky Winky
06-11-2012, 11:10 AM #5
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
theres a save set for this game on this forum but thanks for ur work nevertheless Winky Winky

Yes i know but with his save set for the big daddy save you have to start from the begging of the challenge, collecting all items to become big daddy, with mine all you need to do is collect the last serum as thats the last item needed to become big daddy Winky Winky Soon as serum is collected the trophy will pop Happy
06-11-2012, 11:13 AM #6
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by Zoe
I made an easier Big daddy save for everyone, because it took so long and you had to do so many things before you could get the trophy. So now all you have to do is go over to the teddy bear and collect the last big daddy serum. No password required You must login or register to view this content.

HOPE I HELPED Smile

Thank you for taking the time to look at my save.

this might be good since the save set dont have it ready you need to do it from the start good job man Smile
06-11-2012, 11:14 AM #7
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
this might be good since the save set dont have it ready you need to do it from the start good job man Smile

Thank you appreciate it Smile
06-11-2012, 11:25 AM #8
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Zoe
Yes i know but with his save set for the big daddy save you have to start from the begging of the challenge, collecting all items to become big daddy, with mine all you need to do is collect the last serum as thats the last item needed to become big daddy Winky Winky Soon as serum is collected the trophy will pop Happy

in that case like i said b4 thanks for ur work Winky Winky will try it soon
06-11-2012, 11:27 AM #9
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
in that case like i said b4 thanks for ur work Winky Winky will try it soon

Ok well i have tried it on a blank account and i can confirm that it works Smile
Last edited by Rogue_Diamond ; 06-11-2012 at 11:31 AM.
06-11-2012, 01:38 PM #10
hey dude do you do the bioshock 1 platinum? we could workout a deal maybe Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo