06-13-2012, 08:13 PM #1
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hello everyone Upside Down Happy
Lvl 9 save
Battle Brother - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 10

lvl 19 save:
Veteran - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 20

Armored in Glory - Bronze
Do one more armor challenge to unlock (I got it by getting 2 kill streak with power sword)

Shapeshifter - Bronze

Play as each class once in one game match. i.e die 3 times and change class after every time.

Lvl 29 Save:
Captain - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 30

Master of Arms - Bronze

Complete 5 weapon challenges. (Complete one of the weapon challenges, not sure which one just needs one or 2 more kills to pop. Look at stats)

Lvl 39 save:
Chapter Master - Silver
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 40

Master Crafted - Bronze
Fully customize a Space Marine and a Chaos Space Marine character. (Just go to customisaztion and change any one item peice. back out and launch round)

Defender - Bronze
Kill 25 opponents who are capturing your Control Point in Seize Ground. (Get one more kill while defending a control point to unlock - the person you kill must be in the capture one to count)

Warrior of Darkness and Light - Bronze
Play 10 Multiplayer games as Space Marine and 10 Multiplayer games as Chaos Marine. (just play one more round online)

Jack of All Trades - Bronze
Play 10 Multiplayer games using each class. (During a single game, you must play all 3 classes at least once to get this trophy. Meaning you must play as a Tactical, a Devastator/Havoc, and an Assault/Raptor class all during one game.)

Save: Keeper of the Armory:
Keeper of the Armory - Silver
complete the last challenge ( remain 53 kill )

That's it. That just leaves these 2 online to boost.

Down to Earth - Bronze
Kill 50 Assault Marine/Raptors in mid-air.

Devastation - Bronze
Have 10 times more kills than deaths in a single game of Annihilation.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Giovanni0207 ; 01-01-2013 at 09:30 PM.

The following 71 users say thank you to Giovanni0207 for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, ady, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, amerAL-shbab, anaconda2011, Analeise, AndrewU, AngelfireUk83, anon2010, arash-2580, Awesome_User, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Mo1, bilaljalook, BlackC, bodo2008, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, Cien, deathproof, devilking1980, Dizzl, DJR_Supreme, Drakefast, Drumma516, dryeung, Dymo, ENightmare69, FlashRide, geeder, gmax666, hack73, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., jabber, JPClyde, kobra1922, Lemons, Liam, Lukastim80, Malark5, mark1, Merkii, mikesean, TheChosenOne, p78ch201, PC_, PizzaLord, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Primasss, Prototype10, ps3re, PS4-USA, ragingdrunk, randymovie, rangsri, reptil-1997, Ripsta Bone, scienide, scratch_pervert, Smegger72, Uncle Ted, Uncle_Bryn, xSOADx, YenooR, zepequeno
11-20-2013, 10:41 PM #164
Default Avatar
xenorox
grazie giovanni mi hai fatto risparmiare un sacco di tempo.. tra l'altro questo è il primo save in assoluto che utilizzo dopo 20 livelli di psn giusto per farti capire quanto fosse importante per me mi sento quasi in debito Winky Winky (familiari e ragazze non sono in vendita mi dispiace...):vince:

un lavoro da vero ultramarine
Last edited by xenorox ; 11-20-2013 at 10:47 PM.
03-05-2014, 02:22 AM #165
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Giovanni0207 View Post
Hello everyone Upside Down Happy
Lvl 9 save
Battle Brother - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 10

lvl 19 save:
Veteran - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 20

Armored in Glory - Bronze
Do one more armor challenge to unlock (I got it by getting 2 kill streak with power sword)

Shapeshifter - Bronze

Play as each class once in one game match. i.e die 3 times and change class after every time.

Lvl 29 Save:
Captain - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 30

Master of Arms - Bronze

Complete 5 weapon challenges. (Complete one of the weapon challenges, not sure which one just needs one or 2 more kills to pop. Look at stats)

Lvl 39 save:
Chapter Master - Silver
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 40

Master Crafted - Bronze
Fully customize a Space Marine and a Chaos Space Marine character. (Just go to customisaztion and change any one item peice. back out and launch round)

Defender - Bronze
Kill 25 opponents who are capturing your Control Point in Seize Ground. (Get one more kill while defending a control point to unlock - the person you kill must be in the capture one to count)

Warrior of Darkness and Light - Bronze
Play 10 Multiplayer games as Space Marine and 10 Multiplayer games as Chaos Marine. (just play one more round online)

Jack of All Trades - Bronze
Play 10 Multiplayer games using each class. (During a single game, you must play all 3 classes at least once to get this trophy. Meaning you must play as a Tactical, a Devastator/Havoc, and an Assault/Raptor class all during one game.)

Save: Keeper of the Armory:
Keeper of the Armory - Silver
complete the last challenge ( remain 53 kill )

That's it. That just leaves these 2 online to boost.

Down to Earth - Bronze
Kill 50 Assault Marine/Raptors in mid-air.

Devastation - Bronze
Have 10 times more kills than deaths in a single game of Annihilation.

Thank you for this Awesome Saveset man it worked perfectly and it helped getting all the trophies you said. Thanked and Repped
03-04-2015, 02:33 PM #166
AngelfireUk83
Bounty hunter
They worked for the online level trophies which is awesome thank you I was up to level 27 but couldn't find any games as I had left it too long about a few years lol but they unlocked. Also I think during the use of the level 29 getting to level 30 save it unlocked a lot more than listed Down to Earth actually unlocked for me when I killed 1 person online in the air so you can do that with that save.

Only one I need now for a legit time is The Emporer Protects which is complete 1 half on hard mode can't find that save anywhere
Last edited by AngelfireUk83 ; 03-20-2015 at 07:58 PM.
01-02-2024, 06:37 AM #167
any for the Choas Unleasehed DLC?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo