06-20-2012, 11:40 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
PSN DEAD BLOCK SAVE 100%

XPLODER COMPATIBLE.TESTED WORKING.

WELL IM BACK WITH MY GIRLFRIEND
:muck: SARAH-B78 , SHE DID THIS GAME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT TOO MUCH, BUT IT'S ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT PLATFORM GAME ON PSN NETWORK AND SHE MADE IT EASY FOR YOU GUYS. ONE TROPHY WAS TO GET ALL GOLD ON EVERY LEVEL ON HARD, AND IS DONE, NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT CLEANING UP. FINISH LAST LEVEL TO GET ALL LEVEL DONE, AND DO THE THING THE TROPHIES GUIDE TELL YOU TO DO. I RECOMEND, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR 12 TROPHIES, ITS TOO HARD. ANYWAY FOR WHO ALREADY GOT IT, I KNOW THERE IS NO SAVE AT ALL, IN THE ENTIRE WEB, SO HERE IT IS FOR YOU, NGU MEMBERS ONLY....
DOWNLOAD
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Jack the Builder: Put blockades on every door and window in one level.
Poo Dance: Make ten infected zombies dance at the same time.
Nightshift: Play five minutes in darkness.
All Traps: Build every trap and a wood blockade in one level.
Bomber: Kill twenty zombies with a single bomb trap.
Work force: Employ 20 construction zombies at the same time.
Dead can Dance: Activate the Jukebox and make a zombie dance.
Cactustime: While playing Mike, search four cacti in a row.
Quintupel Super Awesome: Build five blockades with super awesome finish in a row.
Multikill: While playing Foxy, kill three zombies with one melee attack.
Game Complete: Complete all singleplayer levels.
Medal Seeker: Win all gold medals in all singleplayer levels.
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-20-2012 at 08:45 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Red, azmo85, BASIA2001, Ben, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Cien, demon_eye, flavio91, Im A Stig, kobra1922, lolik, malachit75, mark1, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rieks, S-PA, SwordspiTTer, Wednesday 13
06-20-2012, 03:20 PM #11
19willy74
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
this game has god mode

Shaka what you mean with god mode?
06-20-2012, 03:28 PM #12
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
PSN DEAD BLOCK SAVE 100%

:muck: SARAH-B78 , SHE DID THIS GAME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT TOO MUCH, BUT IT'S ONE OF THE MOST PLATFORM DIFFICULT GAME ON PSN NETWORK AND SHE MADE IT EASY FOR YOU GUYS. ONE TROPHY WAS TO GET ALL GOLD ON EVERY LEVEL ON HARD, AND IS DONE, NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT CLEANING UP. FINISH LAST LEVEL TO GET ALL LEVEL DONE, AND DO THE THING THE TROPHIES GUIDE TELL YOU TO DO. I RECOMEND, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR 12 TROPHIES, ITS TOO HARD. ANYWAY FOR WHO ALREADY GOT IT, I KNOW THERE IS NO SAVE AT ALL, IN THE ENTIRE WEB, SO HERE IT IS FOR YOU, NGU MEMBERS ONLY....
DOWNLOAD

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Quintupel Super Awesome: Build five blockades with super awesome finish in a row.

Thanks Willy and congrats on Premium. Happy
06-20-2012, 03:32 PM #13
SHAkA
League Champion
Shaka what you mean with god mode?

i can mod the game so the player dont die but the others do
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM #14
19willy74
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Thanks Willy and congrats on Premium.

Thanks AnyoneDay.Happy

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i can mod the game so the player dont die but the others do

The problem was to get the gold medals and that both do not have to die.That one is a pain in the ass. Anyway how you do that?
06-20-2012, 03:40 PM #15
xKing04zZ
Gym leader
Thank youu for your save Smile Now I need this f*/*** game Happy
06-20-2012, 03:42 PM #16
SHAkA
League Champion
The problem was to get the gold medals and that both do not have to die.That one is a pain in the ass. Anyway how you do that?
i edit COALESCED_INT.BIN Smile
06-20-2012, 03:49 PM #17
Elk
Lithium.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
PSN DEAD BLOCK SAVE 100%

:muck: SARAH-B78 , SHE DID THIS GAME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT TOO MUCH, BUT IT'S ONE OF THE MOST PLATFORM DIFFICULT GAME ON PSN NETWORK AND SHE MADE IT EASY FOR YOU GUYS. ONE TROPHY WAS TO GET ALL GOLD ON EVERY LEVEL ON HARD, AND IS DONE, NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT CLEANING UP. FINISH LAST LEVEL TO GET ALL LEVEL DONE, AND DO THE THING THE TROPHIES GUIDE TELL YOU TO DO. I RECOMEND, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR 12 TROPHIES, ITS TOO HARD. ANYWAY FOR WHO ALREADY GOT IT, I KNOW THERE IS NO SAVE AT ALL, IN THE ENTIRE WEB, SO HERE IT IS FOR YOU, NGU MEMBERS ONLY....
DOWNLOAD

Thank you and thank your girlfriend for contributing this to the community! I think your platinum house should be stickied!! LOL Anyway well set out and great guide on what to do!

YES FINALLY YOU GOT PREMIUM! AWESOME!! WE CAN FINALLY TALK ON THE CHAT BOX FOR PREMZ MEMBERS LOL YEAH!!!
Last edited by Elk ; 06-20-2012 at 03:52 PM.
06-20-2012, 04:08 PM #18
19willy74
Originally posted by Elkyeim
THE CHAT BOX FOR PREMZ MEMBERS LOL YEAH!!!

Im very happy about it.SmileRespect to all of NGU.
06-20-2012, 06:13 PM #19
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Im very happy about it.SmileRespect to all of NGU.

Glad your happy and you almost on prestige one xD that was fast!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo